[144] Preparations for Leave

Chapter 144: Preparations for Leave

[~First Part of the Chapter is Smut]

After talking things through, Hashirama decided it would be best for them to cool off. Couple fights are best to end with a love-making session. So once they returned to their residence, instead of meeting the others first, he took her to the bathroom.

The two of them entered the room and saw the large bathtub filled with warm water. Hashirama couldn't resist the temptation and quickly undressed her, while she took off his clothes.

She wrapped herself with a towel, knowing too well that too would join the clothes soon after, Vivi stepped into the tub first, feeling the warm water enveloping her body as she sank into it. "Join me..."

Hashirama followed suit, his massive body filling up most of the space in the bathtub.

"Let me clean you up, as promised," He pulled her close to him and started kissing her passionately. His rough hands roamed over her body, making her moan and shiver with excitement.

They spent ten minutes kissing, cleaning every inch of their mouths while their hands roamed over each other's skin. Vivi liked how gentle he was when he touched her, but she also craved his dominance.

"S-stop being so gentle," She gasped out a demand, feeling him pause. I'm not a glass cannon, be rough with me... please."

He laughed behind her ears and granted her wish. His hand slapped the side of her ass, his fingers pinching her nipples, and his teeth biting down on her lip. Vivi could feel herself getting wetter by the minute as he ran his hands over her breasts and stomach.

Hashirama couldn't resist any longer. He pushed her up a little, making her pussy visible, and then slammed himself inside. He started pounding into her from behind, making her moan loudly as she felt him filling her up completely.

"Ooh, Shirara~" She enjoyed how rough he was being with her, it made her feel alive and loved.

For the next few hours, the two of them fucked in the massive royal bath, indulging themselves in rough sex. They switched positions multiple times, trying out different angles and depths. Vivi loved every second of it, feeling like she was his toy for him to play with however he pleased. Perhaps because she was used to getting beaten by him during training, but she liked it more when he did her like this instead of fucking her like a gentle lover.

After they were both satisfied, Hashirama pulled out of her and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her forehead and whispered softly into her ear, "I am sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to label you as a subordinate."

Vivi smiled up at him, feeling content with how things had turned out. "I know. I am sorry too, for acting up earlier," she replied before snuggling closer to him in the warm water.

They stayed like that for a while longer, until the sun rose high in the sky, and they decided it was time to leave.

* * *

Hashirama and Vivi dressed up and went to meet the rest of the crew. The three girls and one duck were gathered in the living room, watching TV. Dressrosa had quite a good list of TV series, being the country of entertainment.

The three girls sat on a large couch and watched the TV on the wall, while Karoo sat on the floor in front of them.

"Hi, girls," Hashirama waved his hand as they walked in, and Vivi rushed to Karoo to pat her head. Hashirama did the same, "Hey, Karoo. How're you?"

Karoo was still a little irritated at him for cheating on her mother, but she didn't reject the pat. The duck gave in as her two parents ruffled her head, while the other girls in the room focused on Hashirama.