[160] I Think... it's Sage Mode

Chapter 160: I Think... it's Sage Mode

Me and my clones streaked through the sky, as I held Nami and my clones held my crew in their hands. We made our way toward the old house I woke up in. It took a long minute to reach that, and we landed right in front of the open gate.

"Quick, come inside," Tsunade said as she hopped off a clone's arms. The other clones let the girls down to their feet too, and I dropped Nami. Only two clones remained with their hands busy, as they carried the injured Robin and Karoo.

We all followed Tsunade to swarm into the house, and she closed the door by pressing the button in haste. She looked anxious, and hasty, as she looked at the house a bit more, checking the windows. The girls joined her, which gave me the idea that this place might not be very safe.

I averted my focus from them and made the two clones gently lower Robin and Karoo onto the floor. The two of them, as well as the other clones, crouched down beside the two heavily injured individuals and began to use Mystic Palm on them. I stood and supervised them as they sat around Robin and Karoo in a circle and healed their serious injuries.

"S-Shira!" Tsunade ran back to me, pulling me into a hug, and touched my forehead as if to check my temperature. "You seem healthy... How much chakra do you have?"

"About thirty-eight percent, if I count the clones." I did a quick check and replied. "What's going on here? How long has it been since I was out?"

Tsunade opened her mouth to reply to that but then closed it. Rather, she looked at Robin and Karoo, who were slowly healing as they winced in their unconscious state. "Let's deal with them first. Don't waste your chakra, yours is the most important among us." She crouched down and gently shoved the clones to the side. "Call back the clones, I'll heal them instead. Mari, come here, help me with this."

Marianne rushed back to us, as did the other girls, Mikita, Vivi, and Nami. The two former marines began to use Mystic Palms of their own on two injured individuals, and I withdrew my clones to merge them into myself.

I stood beside Vivi, Nami, and Mikita, the latter of whom pulled me into a hug to feel me. "It really is you, finally!" she almost teared up, touching me all over and making sure I truly was me and she wasn't dreaming, and then let go.

"Don't hold back on chakra output," said Tsunade to Marianne. "He's here now, it's going to be alright." She said as she increased the chakra that lit out of her palms.

"You're injured too," I said as I noticed the injury on her side.

"It's alright, I've had worse. I'll be fine-"

"Shut up," I shut her up and crouched down beside her, putting a hand on her wound and using my mystic palm to heal it. She smiled softly, even if she looked like she found it a waste of chakra. "Focus on Karoo, she looks in a serious state."

The crew spent ten minutes there, till the extremely injured Robin and Karoo looked well. Karoo had regrown her feather neatly and looked almost healthy, and the same was the case with Robin. The situation was dealt with.

"Phew," Tsunade sighed as she got up.

"Karoo!" Vivi leaned over to hug her duck, her friend, who was still asleep. On the other hand, Mikita gently picked up Robin and took her sleeping self to another room. Vivi soon followed, dropping off Karoo to rest. She and Mikita returned soon, and Vivi finally found enough peace in her mind to pull me into a hug.

"How are you feeling now?" she asked gently as I hugged her back. My hand ruffled her hair gently as I felt a sense of odd guilt in my heart. I felt like I had something to tell her... something about Alabasta?... but I don't remember, I don't know, I'm not sure.