[111] A Dangerous Promise

If you want to read the next 20 chapters right away, visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 111: A Dangerous Promise

The Song God was on his side, Hashirama was sure, as he kissed Viola and the song conveniently changed to a more energetic romantic one.

He was still weirded out how this world had songs like "Careless Whisper", and now "Don't Go Yet" but he wasn't complaining. Pushing the woman against the wall, he once again reminded himself that this would end with this kiss, no further than this. His hand felt her curves, his left hand rising to squeeze her plump breasts for once, and then both his hands wrapped around her to squeeze her ass as he deepened the kiss.

Half a minute later, Hashirama almost broke his self-promise, by having made the floor a makeshift bed, by pushing the woman under him and violating her mouth, even as she clung tightly onto him.

At the last moment, when his hand was about to rip off her dress and truly ravage her, he pulled back. He broke the kiss and breathed heavily, though not as heavily as the woman under him, who looked to have received some sort of massage given her relaxed expression.

Hashirama smiled and picked her up. If his two lives had taught him anything, he knew this woman would not attack him now. She was too emotional to do that.

He gently picked her up in his arms, as if she was as light as a feather, and he looked down at her face.

"I would usually drop a lady at her home, but sadly I won't know where you live."

"Haha..." the girl gave him a smile. "Once I could claim the entire country as my home, it would have been more convenient if we had met back then... I really want you."

"Miss, I am a pirate."

Hashirama gave her a smile as a reply to her small confession, more than sure it was just the effect of the pheromone. However, he was unaware it wasn't truly that. Sure, it made her horny, but that couldn't make her love him.

Viola gave him a sad smile.

"So am I. Can you run out? I think you are strong enough to run through the rooftops easily, just drop me near the bridge area."

"All right."

Hashirama leaned down to give her one last kiss, which she accepted lovingly, and then he pushed open a door that was right by his side, leading to the outside through a back door. Then, he kicked away from the lovely music and appeared on top of a house.

His feet moved as if flying across the sky with the princess in his arms, clinging to him with a longing expression on her face as she stared at the moon in the far sky.

.....

After ten seconds, the woman in his arms began to speak. With a sigh, she started.

"I've been spying on you since a while ago. It was my plan to begin with to have you join me on the dance, though you made me choose you on your own."

Hashirama was a little caught off guard by her first words. She was spying on him? That's impossible, he didn't noti-

Ah.

Her devil fruit.

She had eaten the Glare-Glare Fruit. It probably allowed her a form of stealth when spying, that's why he hadn't picked it up. That was quite dangerous, honestly, to go unnoticed while eyes locked on his back.