[114] The Colosseum (2)

If you want to read the next 20 chapters right away, visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 114: The Colosseum (2)

Despite being the youngest of the three Gorgon Sisters, Boa Marigold was the second tallest. Though she had lost her fat, and so she wasn't a whale anymore, she still stood at an imposing 14'2" feet.

Indeed, it was an odd kiss to the cheek when she leaned down to Hashirama earlier. But that was not the point.

While being tall didn't mean victory, it surely was advantageous against most enemies. Being a mini giant certainly increased that benefit more.

In her Block, Marigold was the tallest. That, along with her combat-focused devil fruit, the Snake-Snake Fruit: Model King Cobra.

Despite having grown very slimmer than before, her snake form turned her into a round and heavy snake-human hybrid. Her face was still prettier than her prior hybrid form though.

The fight was relatively easygoing for her. She was used to fighting in a Colosseum, as there was one back in Amazon Lily. Though most of her fights there were to train the younger Kujas.

Still, the easy part was only the mobs. There were notorious figures in each of the blocks, and there were a few in her block too. When the numbers thinned out, more than one of the leftover opponents lashed out at her, as she was a big target.

That was a disadvantage.

"Sending Sandersonia would have been more practical," Hashirama noted. "She is somewhat stronger."

Marigold was so Yonko Commander, that much was clear. Sadly, she didn't seem worth a Flying Six either. It was quite a shame, in all honesty.

Marigold realized that Hashirama noted from her facial expression as she was getting manhandled. She felt very nervous and desperate to save her sister's face from the gathering in the guest room. Yet, her strength fell short.

No, her strength was fine, it was her speed that fell short. Her sheer size made her slow, and also a big target. Her defense was super good though, as was her Armament. If not, she would have been knocked out a long time ago.

Hashirama frowned, wondering. "Why is her hybrid form like that, though? Weird."

By default, he was comparing her fruit to a lesser version of Kaido's. So he was expecting her hybrid form to be more humanoid, but instead, she was more of a human head on a snake body.

It's not that she could do that, but she never thought of it, right? Zoan people had three forms, if not meddled using some external means, so it meant this was her hybrid form indeed.

Hashirama was just wondering when he noticed something else. She took out a match lighter and tried to use it, but it was too small for her thick scaly-hand. So it fell, and her opponents destroyed it.

That made Hashirama remember. She had a form where she lit herself up, and her snake form which for some reason complimented the fire, instead of injury, made her a moving firestorm. At the same time, her hair took the form of multiple fire dragons.

Thinking about it again, Sandersonia was showing him tricks with her hair earlier. She wasn't even using her fruit back then, she was in her human form. So... was that it?

Semei Kikan, or Life Return, was a secret technique that allowed the user to control their body parts from inside and out. Hair was a part of it. Were these girls using a similar technique, or that itself, to control their hair, and also their hybrid form? Was this not their natural hybrid form?