[150] Bounties and Danger?

Chapter 150: Bounties and Danger?

After resting for a bit, the duo woke up and went to the bathroom to wash themselves. Robin went in first, but Hashirama invaded her privacy and made a mess of the place.

She didn't hate it though.

After cleaning up together and putting on new clothes, the two of them ventured out to find the rest of the crew. Since it was evening already, they must be looking for them.

"I am going to tell Vivi," Robin admitted as they walked together side by side. She was looking at the ground, not daring to meet his eyes. "I loved what we did, but I can't cheat behind that girl's back. I... don't know what to do if she slaps me and tells me to stay away from you, I'll most likely do as told, so... don't hate me if I reject indulging in it, alright?"

"Sure, go ahead," he agreed. He found it rather respectable that she could say such words even after he used his new pleasure Jutsu that he hasn't named.

"I know this would anger you but- wait, huh?" As if surprised by his agreement, she snapped her head to look at him. "Did you just agree?"

"Well, yeah," Hashirama pulled her closer to him by her waist. She blushed but didn't push him away, even when people watched them with lust and envy. "You are thinking too much about it. You'll know when you tell her, she's not that serious about this. And it's you of all girls, she likes you. A lot. You saved her country, for all it's worth."

The Alabasta Royal family was extremely grateful to Robin, that's why they didn't sell her off even when Crocodile threatened them with Tsuru's presence. Plus, over the last few months, Robin had taken care of the crew and Vivi herself like a guardian angel, they were close.

"I'm more worried about Mikita," he said with a sly smile. "Imagine how much she'll tease you about this."

Robin let out a groan and looked at him with a hesitant smile. "This is weird. I don't hate it though."

"Yeah, I guess," Hashirama replied with a squeeze of her waist.

They talked about some lighter topics as they walked for a few more minutes. He used his Observation Haki to sense Tsunade, it was the easiest to sense her thanks to her chakra, and even Marianne who was beside her all the time. The two of them headed in that direction, finding the girls walking over them too while gossiping amongst themselves.

They all had a paper in their hands, their eyes holding different emotions as they were reading it.

'Huh... Could those be bounty posters?' Excitedly, Hashirama hastened the pace.

"Hey girls!" Hashirama went over to them with a wave of his hand. "How was the day out?"

"It was good," Mikita replied, raising an eyebrow at them. "What's up with the new set of clothes?"

Robin cursed the damned girl for noticing the most suspicious things. The two groups met, pausing in front of each other, as the others also looked at the two of them in confusion when they failed to answer right away.

"It's..." Robin decided to be the adult of the two of them and explain. She closed her eyes, letting out a sigh, and reopened them to look at Vivi. "I slept with him. He didn't seduce me, he isn't to blame, I threw myself on him. And we had... sex. I'm sorry."

A heavy silence fell on the group. Even a few bystanders heard it and looked at the gathering with curious glances.

Vivi stayed silent too, and she didn't show any emotion visibly. Hashirama got worried at that, was his prediction false? Would she actually end up getting mad?