[55] The Journey to the East?! (2)

Chapter 55: The Journey to the East?! (2)

Vinsmoke Sanji. Though now he just went by 'Sanji' as the Vinsmoke name disgusted him. Today, due to a lack of workers, Sanji was not only doing his job as a Cook, but he was also acting as a Waiter.

He couldn't fathom why he, the sous chef of the restaurant, had to do it. Not that he was complaining as long as pretty ladies came to the restaurant.

Indeed, like usual, Sanji treated the female customers with kindness and grace, while giving the male customers looks full of disdain and jealousy. He was a little disappointed that not many female customers have been coming recently, though he told himself all ladies were pretty.

"Oi, is the Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon done? The customer's waiting."

Sanji walked inside the kitchen and asked with his hands in his pockets. The cooks looked at him and then turned away to focus on their cooking. Sanji felt a little irritated at not being answered, but that just meant the dish wasn't done yet.

"I'll need another two minutes and fourteen seconds, come back then. Also, stop smoking while in the kitchen!"

The head chef of the restaurant, Jeff, notified Sanji just as he was about to walk away. Though he didn't even look at Sanji, solely focusing on the dish, Sanji didn't mind. It just showed his devotion to cooking, and Sanji respected it.

Deciding to go out and tell the customers to wait for a bit longer, Sanji walked out of the kitchen. His eyes casually wandered as he walked, not really putting effort into reaching the destined table (as the customers were male) and just slowly wandering.

It was then that he paused in his spot. Looking at the gate of the restaurant, he couldn't help himself.

The cigarette hanging from his lips fell as the door fully opened to reveal the figure of a woman. His mind was boggled as she approached, his thoughts started to wander to a future where he and she would be married and have kids, as the black-haired woman closed in.

She had raven hair resembling the darkness of the night, and a shade of purple sunglasses covered her ringed blue eyes. Her nose was sharp, while her chin was oval and sweet. Wearing a purple shirtdress that hugged her curves dangerous and seductively, the woman wore a hat and looked as if she had fallen from the sky.

'Holy Moly!'

Sanji couldn't help but exclaim in shock. That woman was gorgeous! How could a woman so perfect be real? Was he dreaming? Was this an illusion?

As if to mock him, a sweet jittering voice called him behind him.

"Hey, Robin! Here, come, this seat is empty!"

Sanji's head snapped to the side to focus on the source of the voice. The voice sounded like a fifteen, at most sixteen, year old girl—his senses said—but as his eyes focused on the source, all sort of logic seemed to leave his body as his heart was once again stolen.

This girl must have entered the restaurant while he went to the kitchen, otherwise, there was no way he wouldn't notice a person of such royal and dignified beauty.

With wavy blue hair that flowed down to her back, the girl had light brown eyes that seemed to attract all the light of the world to her. Her facial features were that of a dignified princess, noble yet sweet, as she waved her hand at the coming 'Robin'.

Sanji's jaws dropped. How were two fine women such as them together?! How had their presence together not broken this reality?

For once, it wasn't just him gawking. The others in the restaurant, the customers and workers alike, stared at the two girls with awe-struck faces.