[86] Final Words and Farewells

Chapter 86: Final Words and Farewells

The Boin Archipelago was wrecked. Half of it had crashed into itself, and now it looked as if a strong earthquake had hit it. Luckily, there were not many casualties – and the ones that did die were bandits.

The other inhabitants of the island were saved by the 31 Clone-ramas and positioned into twelve large ships right in time. If there was even a little delay, a lot of people would have died.

As for the cause of both the problem and solution, Hashirama and his newest batch of clones landed on the Sail of Ohara. The clones were carrying the girls, along with Karoo, and they dropped them on their feet on the deck. The clone who was left in the ship, along with the new ones walked into the Main's body, merging into himself.

"I could tell you were strong,"

Beidou was the one to speak first, looking into his eyes.

"But that was a lot more impressive than what I expected. Even my grandpa can't use the Blackcliff Slasher like that. How did you do that?"

Hashirama thought over his response for a bit, before saying, "Love at first sight, I suppose. The sword wanted me and although I didn't really want it, I had to give in due to the situation at hand. Did you notice the red crust of crystal formed on its body when I released my first burst? I noticed it has more uses than a normal sword right then."

To make a point clear, that red storm of power wasn't exactly what one could call Advanced Conqueror's Haki. That tornado of the red storm was flying slashes; it was mere wind blades.

As it was demonstrated by almost all of the important swordsmen of this world, wind slashes were pretty common. They became a little dangerous when one used Haki to coat the wind slashes, giving them Armament properties.

Earlier, that red storm that destroyed the petals was just that. It was a large formation of wind blades that were coated with Haki. Though it wasn't Armament Haki, but rather Conqueror's Haki.

The Blackcliff Slasher was a weapon similar to Kozuki Oden's Enma. They ate on the user's Haki, except for this long sword, which had a finer appetite and only consumed Conqueror's Haki, and then crystallized around the blade. So when he created wind slashes using that blade, the slashes naturally had the property of Conqueror's Haki.

In short, the red tornado wasn't pure Conqueror's Haki like Divine Departure or Galaxy Impact, it was air blades. If it wasn't, Hashirama was pretty sure that... the island would have ceased to exist.

"By the way, as said before, I am keeping the blade. It's useful for emergencies."

Hashirama suddenly added, looking at Beidou who frowned.

"That is my Clan's Heirloom. Don't you think it's a bit too much to ask?"

"Well, I mean, I can be your Clan's Heir."

Hashirama stepped closer to Beidou, too close, as he smiled down at her, his nose touching hers.

"What do you think?"

"Shira-ra-ra?"

"Oh, right."

Hashirama quickly stepped back after hearing a cold call from Vivi. Deciding not to look at the princess, he cleared his throat.

"If you don't agree with it, despite me being such a kind person who saved your life, I guess we'll just do it the pirate way. Defeat me and you can get your sword back."

"How are you this thick-skinned?" Beidou gave him a dry stare and sighed. "Give me a bit of time, I need to think about this."

Hashirama shrugged his lips, and turned around, walking towards the sea.