[13] A Tree-Human

Wish to read chapters ahead of here? Visit my Patreøn.

Link: Patreøn.com/Master4thWall

———

Chapter 13: A Tree-Human

———

Hashirama's clone who was with Vivi had created a clone of its own and both of them then carried Vivi and Pell far from the battlefield.

Once afar, both clones made two beds out of wood and laid the two injured people there.

Under the soft moonlight of the night, the bloody Princess Vivi whose blue hair contrasted with the red, looked stunning.

"Hashira...ma..." Vivi muttered with her eyes dazed, having woken up not long ago. "I am... going to die, aren't I?"

"Keep your mouth shut, please. It's just a broken arm." Hashirama looked at her firmly. "I will fix it, don't worry."

"Hey... you know,"

Vivi said, her gaze still dazed as she took awkward breaths.

"I never kissed anyone. I don't wanna die a virgin... Let's kiss."

"Has anyone ever told you before that kissing has nothing to do with virginity?"

Hashirama said, softly knocking on her forehead with a finger.

"By the way, I can tell you are fine. Stop pretending with that dazed look."

At his last words, Vivi paused for a moment before her eyes regained focus and she gave him a pout.

She was hurt, sure, but she was a very strong girl. Both Hashirama and she knew that. At first she was dazed, when Miss Valentine crashed on top of her for the first time, but now she wasn't so.

"Okay, grit your teeth, this will hurt." Hashirama said, making her nod as she stopped pouting.

Then Hashirama grabbed her broken arm, gently clasping her bent elbow between both his hands, feeling it for a long moment, before pressing down on it.

Hard.

Crack!

The bone crackled like thunder, making Vivi moan, as the elbow snapped back to its original place.

"You are killing me~"

Vivi giggled softly, at the same time hissing in pain. This much wasn't enough to make her cry, though. She had grown up from her crybaby phase a long time ago.

"Mhm... thanks for being gentle, though."

"How did you know I am being gentle?"

"Hehe, I could just tell~"

"...."

Hashirama shifted his attention from her to her arm. He wasn't done.

He straightened one of his hands and then pushed the palm a few centimetres above her elbow just as a green sphere of chakra erupted from his hand.

The elbow, being inside the sphere, started to heal from the inside out– and even the small scratches started to disappear as seconds passed.

On the side, the other clone of Hashirama was giving Pell the same treatment, as the man was unfortunate (or lucky?) enough that Miss Valentine's overweight ass had fallen and took a seat on his face.

This was the [Mystical Palm Technique] — a technique that Tsunade had taught Hashirama a few years ago, as she had promised to teach him everything she knew.