[87] The New Belt (1)

Chapter 87: The New Belt (1)

It's been three days since the Senju crew dealt with their situation in the Boin Archipelago.

They sent the formerly stranded people off to multiple destinations, utilizing the twelve large ships the Clone-ramas had created for them.

When done with that, the Crux Pirates and the Senju Pirates had a dinner party. It was to solidify the friendship that they had just formed; also for their crewmates to get to know one another.

"I guess you'll be leaving then?!"

When the moon seemed to be floating in the sea, Beidou stood in her ship and yelled at Hashirama who was on the deck of his own ship.

"Yes, it's about time! We will catch up later!"

Beidou and Hashirama shared their goodbyes, and then the Senju Pirates finally continued their journey.

Three days since then, they were in a town located right outside the Calm Belt. This was their last stop before they would venture into the dead sea, so the crew decided to drop by to buy some utensils.

* * *

Over the years, the people stranded in the Boin Archipelago saved up a lot of treasures. Since a big number of people died there, all their possessions were left behind for others to claim.

While Hashirama helped the people out of this island, giving them a lift even, he took these big and small possessions as his fees. Though it was worth noting he didn't take everything, he only grabbed the things he found fanciful. Such as this stretchy dark metal hair band supposedly belonging to an ancient Samurai warrior.

Hashirama took it because he found the Haki within it fanciful. He knew black blades were a thing, but it was his first time coming across a metal headband that had so much Haki that it had turned black. So he was wearing it now.

As he was the savior of those hundreds of people, it was natural that his name was a little more famous now. So on this island he dropped to, Hashirama decided to make a change to his usual attire for the first time. He didn't want to be late by being recognised and entering another unskippable scene.

He exchanged his black leather jacket and pants for a rich turquoise green shirt with rolled-up sleeves, and white pants. He also wore a belt made out of roots. He replaced his ponytail with a high hair bun, while locks of hair fell by his chin, creating a sharp look.

"Add a beard and you will look like a perfect hobo."

Sitting at a bar, where Hashirama was gulping down gallons of alcohol, the blue-haired princess sitting on his side, wearing casual clothes, said to his face.

The other girls weren't present in the bar, they were outside, checking out the new town, and buying stuff.

Hashirama poured a barrel of booze down his throat, releasing a loud gasp, and wiped his lips. From his standing position, towering over the sitting Vivi, he looked down at her with a smile.

"Shut it, princess. You have no fashion sense. All of your wardrobes were done by maidservants until now, you don't get to talk."

"Tch, tch, are you attacking me again? How rude. Even though I stayed behind to accompany you?"

"Attacking you? No. This is my way of showing affection. I'm glad you stayed."

Hashirama and Vivi chatted as they walked to the cashier, handing the payment, and continued flirting. The largely built guy accepted Hashirama's money as Vivi continued.