[47] A Boring Past?

Chapter 47: A Boring Past?

If a ship was to go by the northern side of Jaya Island, their eyes would be caught by a peculiar pink castle right at the end side of the land.

However, if moved behind the castle, their eyes would be stunned by a sense of disbelief. Because, even though it looked like a real castle from the other side, it was just a wooden hut on the other side.

That was Mont Blanc Cricket's house.

The sky was bright blue, thanks to the sun that was just above the head. It was mid-noon. The sunlight shone down on the crystal clear water, waves gently rolled onto the sandy beach. Seagulls called overhead, while the chirping of South Birds could be heard from the nearby forest.

The air was filled with the salty scent of the sea and the sound of distant boat horns. The sky was a deep shade of blue, dotted with fluffy white clouds. It was a perfect day for a relaxing time by the sea.

However, inside the hut, Nefertari Vivi was anything but relaxed.

"Hey, hasn't it been a few hours? Why aren't they back?"

"...."

Robin stayed silent on the side. While Mont Cricket was grilling a few fish on a stove nearby, feeling awkward.

"I need to ask Hashirama what's all this about...! But he went on that ship hours ago with that woman and isn't back yet. Hey, Robin, I have waited enough. Let's go there ourselves."

Robin sighed a little in her head. Thankfully this princess hadn't asked her if she knew about Mikita's history with her, from the start. That'd make things a lot more awkward.

Robin would have agreed with her and gone in right away, but she... had a bad hunch. Something not so good would happen if they went there. So before taking the risk, she decided to test out her hunch.

Robin looked outside the hut, at the ship. She focused her vision there and then used her power to pop an eye on the wall of a room in the ship.

Suddenly, her vision expanded. She could suddenly see the ship, via that 3rd eye.

With her new expanded vision, she used the same technique to pop eyes on the ship. The eyes slowly moved from outside the ship, to inside. She also popped an ear, to make searching easy. Right then, she heard some sound from a room in the far.

Robin hesitated for a few seconds.

Then, she continued venturing inside—her artificial eyes and ears moved forward inside the ship and stopped in front of a room.

The door of the room was open.

So she saw and heard everything that was happening there.

--Oh god, more! I need more~!

...It was safe to say Robin's bad hunch was on point. Not that it was a good thing. Far from that.

With a hand pushing her head down, Mikita was on her knees on the bed. Every half a second later, something long and hard came in and out of her. Someone's hips slammed on her jiggling ass that was redder than a tomato as if craving for the person behind to fuck her more.

"...."

Robin canceled her extra eyes and ears. She returned to the center, in the hut, and face palmed. Thankfully, Vivi wasn't right beside her, or she would have seen her expression and built a hunch.

In the end, though a part of her wanted to bring Vivi there to expose that Hashirama bastard and save the rest of her life, she didn't do that. In the end, she brought up some excuse to keep Vivi there.