[149] Giving in Once and for All

Chapter 149: Giving in Once and for All

The sun shone brightly outside, casting its glow through the window onto their bodies as Hashirama kissed Robin deeply and filled the room with sloppy sounds.

Robin moaned inside his mouth, her hands hanging by her side stiffly since she was too hesitant to touch him. His own hand didn't hesitate though, feeling her back and ass.

"W-wait, let me breat- ah." she separated to take a breath, and he pushed her onto the bed.

Hashirama loomed over her for a moment, staring down at her body which lay spread out beneath him like an offering, by her own choice. His lips curled up slightly as if he could taste how aroused she was already.

"You look amazing," he said in that deep voice of his.

She looked up at him, gulping, while he cast his eyes over her chest-naked visage. Her blue eyes twinkled as she met her gaze with him. Her heart raced with anticipation for what was about to happen next.

In reality, she wanted this to happen a few times. It wasn't an active desire; it was just what her lonely body wanted. She couldn't be blamed for it since it was he who approached her with no modesty all the time. She always shoved off the desire since it wasn't her own, just her body's, and also because she'd feel incredibly guilty towards Vivi if she ever indulged in an affair with her boyfriend.

Oh, and he was a prick and she would be annoyed knowing what he'd do if he ever made love with her.

But here they were, in this position, with her chest heaving up and down under him as she looked up. Perhaps this talk was the bridge she needed to cross all the gaps that made her not give in. But at last, she was on the bed with him. She had fantasized a few times about this, and had a few embarrassing dreams thanks to the sound he and his girls made at night, and surprisingly, reality was no different from that. The way he looked at her with those piercing green eyes made her wet.

"You look like you're anticipating things," he told her, not waiting for an answer before slowly moving towards her nape, and even that slightest movement made his muscular frame ripple with tension. Robin felt herself getting heated by the minute as she watched him kiss her, making her moan, and causing her to grow thinking about how she'd look into his eyes after this ended.

"Ahhn~" for now though, she just couldn't wait to feel him inside of her.

He rose from over her for a moment, to take off his shirt. He had noticed how embarrassed she was being the only naked one. To her surprise, she found her heart pounded wildly as she watched him from below. He pulled off his shirt, revealing the defined muscles of his torso before slapping his feet off his shoes and socks.

He couldn't bother to remove his pants, so he just yanked it to shreds, causing her to slip a giggle. Was he that impatient for her?

Now he only wore a pair of black briefs that clung tightly to his hips. Robin couldn't help but gulp at how incredibly sexy he looked – it seemed like every inch of him was perfect, from those broad shoulders to those strong thighs that rippled with muscle as if they were carved from stone itself.

Most importantly, she stared in silence at the prominent bulge pushing against the fabric of his briefs – it seemed he was much bigger than she had imagined. No wonder she couldn't sleep at night because of the girls' sounds.

Robin kept her admiration to her head, she was not very expressive about these things. But he managed to notice, giving her a sly look, "Already turning this into a reward instead of sacrifice? The day is young."