[123] Turntables

Chapter 123: Turntables

Hashirama was annoyed seeing Marianne snatch the fruit and eat it. Worst of all, it was the Mythical Zoan fruit – he could have given that to Rebecca. Maybe.

However, the annoyance soon passed when he realized this situation's 'wrongness'. The Nine-Tailed-Beast Zoan Fruit wasn't supposed to grant any sort of Chakra to the eater, and Marianne herself certainly didn't have chakra to make Tailed Beast Bombs, so this was an odd situation where fandoms merging. The unknown force that brought the Senju and Uzumakis into this world perhaps brought this beast here too.

Perhaps, if someone without Chakra ate the fruit, they wouldn't have gained anything beyond the usual stuff shown in the canon. Surely, Catrina Devon had eaten this fruit in the canon timeline, and only had one Mythical power outside her Zoan transformation; the power to take on the appearances of people. Yet, Marianne's chakra reserves had grown to a level where she could call forth Tailed Beast Bombs!

Certainly, since Tsunade already had a devil fruit, and Hashirama wasn't planning to eat one, it was Marianne who was most suitable for this Mythical Fruit. So, Hashirama's initial annoyance burst into laughter as he enjoyed the destruction.

"W-what is wrong with her?!"

Hashirama, a clone of the Main, reached the wall of the waiting room and leaped through the open window. He was immediately confronted with a question from Rebecca, who pointed a finger at the giant Nine-Tailed Fox whose raging tails have turned the audience seats into dust.

People were running, fleeing, and some nearly dying only to be saved by the few strong people who were in the audience from the get-go. Namely, the Kuja Pirates who were in the audience all along, the crewmates of the Senju Pirates, and the Blind Swordsman Issho.

"Too much is happening to explain," Hashirama said. He theorized the sudden spike in chakra might have caused Marianne to go insane, and would require a beating to calm down. "I need to go stop her first before someone super strong gets mad and kills her."

To begin with, Issho had already cut a lot of fur from a few of her tails. If this continued, she might lose one of her tails altogether, it would be troublesome.

"Quick. Choose one."

Hashirama said, just as another clone of himself landed beside him. He held a treasure chest in his arms just as the first one did.

"W-wait, didn't you say you'll choose for me?"

Rebecca looked unsure as she stared at the chests nervously. Hashirama quickly shook his head.

"I chose the Mythical Zoan for you in my head, but uh-" he turned to look at the Fox in the arena. "Anyway, choose one chest. Leave it up to your luck."

"O-okay... then, I choose this."

She pointed at the chest that the first clone was carrying, and Hashirama quickly opened it to reveal the Logia: Resin Resin Fruit.

"Good pick."

Hashirama handed it to her and turned to Beidou who was just there. He grabbed the other fruit from the other chest, the Turquoise-Turquoise Fruit, and handed it to her.

"Don't eat this yourself. It's not as impressive as it sounds, Turquoise isn't as hard as diamond. Give this to someone else, I don't know, anybody works."

"I don't plan to eat a devil fruit anyway, but thanks."

Beidou accepted it and nodded, and Hashirama thought of what to do next. While thinking, he observed as Rebecca ate the Logia fruit in large bites, grimacing at its taste. Gears rolled in his head and he got an idea.