[92] Trouble (3)

Chapter 92: Trouble (3)

Hashirama was quite self-aware about his kinks and turn-ons. He had diverse tastes, so the number of turn-ons wasn't on the lower side. Therefore, it'd be weird if he didn't feel a kick in his gear the moment he would see the world's Most Beautiful Woman.

In a sense, more than Portgas D. Ace's Fire and Admiral Sakazuki's Magma, this woman was his natural counter.

Boa Hancock, with her Love-Love Fruit, was his Kryptonite.

"Phew, but it appears she's not in that ship. It's probably a secondary ship."

Hashirama was on top of the mast of his ship. Using his hand to cast a shadow over his eyes, he stared at the enemy ship approaching them. His green eyes were glowing as he was using Observation Haki, and a little bit of chakra, to Scan the ship ahead.

Not only could he not see Boa Hancock on the deck, but he also didn't sense any strong presence hiding within the walls of the ship either.

Boa Hancock wasn't there. His memory wasn't the best, but that didn't seem like the main ship of the Kuja Pirates either. Though it did have two large snakes on its front.

"It's just a scout ship, I guess."

Hashirama jumped down from the mast, landing with a thud, and looked at the crewmates. It was the archeologist of the ship that spoke next.

"What do you want to do? They're still attacking, although we are fine since Adam Wood is strong. I think we can flee safely if we turn around, given they can't damage us while you can move us with great speed."

"No."

Hashirama said and sped up to the part of the ship that the Kuja Pirates were attacking. He grinned as he scoffed.

"Why would I let them think we are a bunch of pussies? Fuck them. Nami, you come here."

The crew sighed, while Nami ran to his side.

Hashirama tapped his feet and clasped his hands while facing the enemy ship. A demeaning sound rang out the moment Hashirama approached the ship's edge. A cannonball flew through the sky with impeccable aim: heading right towards Hadhirama's head.

The Sail of Ohara rumbled and rattled. Wood crunched and split apart as it formed cabins. A total of eleven canons faced the enemy ship.

By then, the enemy cannonball was at Hashirama's face.

[Tempest Kick]!

Mikita came shooting through the air and kicked the ball upwards; shattering in half, the remains of the cannon ball flew past the Ohara and hit the water.

"Hey! Be careful of your surroundings!"

"Thanks."

Hashirama ignored Mikita and looked at Nami. The ginger was curious; no sign of worry was present on her face. Thanks to her devil fruit, she was immune to the incoming attacks, after all.

"Here,"

Hashirama pointed at a small pipe that was coming out of the cannon in the middle. All the cannons were connected, and their back part where one would install a ball was locked. Only the 5th cannon in the middle had any holes behind it, and it was just that small pipe.

"Breath into it."

"Ah..."

"Do it."

Nami hesitated at his command. When he urged her, she quickly moved to it and grabbed it in her hand. She hesitated one last time and then released a deep puff into the pipe.