Chapter 46

I was currently preparing for a visit from my husband's family. The brothers and their wives were coming to California to catch up and hang out in a different sunny climate. All the while, I was still nervous despite the fact I had known them for ages.

They would be here for the afternoon to enjoy a nice meal. I had been cooking all morning and Andy had been preparing the table for me. Everything was in the oven waiting to be warmed up in an hour or so before their arrival.

I happened to move my hair back temporarily because slaving over the hot stove was making me sweat.

"I don't think you should leave your back when my family gets here," Andy remarked.

I looked at him puzzled.

"Uh why?" I asked confused.

"Darling, does last night ring a bell?" Andy asked quietly.

I grabbed a spoon to look in.

I shrieked.

"Ok now I see what you mean Jesus you couldn't contain yourself could you?" I commented as I touched my neck and analyzed the love bite.

"I didn't think it was that big but," Andy mumbled.

"Big? Are you kidding me?" I remarked to him.

"You didn't tell me to stop," Andy replied with a smirk.

"I didn't but I didn't know you would do it like that," I replied as I went and grabbed some ice to put on the love bite.

"Don't worry darling you have some time to cover it up," Andy told me.

"I wish I could just undo what you did," I replied stressed.

"It's not like Barry, Mo or Robin haven't done the same I'm sure," Andy replied.

I burst into laughter.

"Yeah but that doesn't fix the teasing they'll do because you are the youngest Andrew," I told him.

"What I got a wife and she deserves loving is what I will tell them," Andy replied proudly as he came over to me by the freezer.

"I'll get some makeup to cover it up in a few but ya gotta be more discrete," I told him.

"You never complained before," Andy joked.

"Your family wasn't coming in," I replied as I turned to face him.

I took the ice off temporarily since it was super cold. Maybe it would fade my entire redness from my husband's commentary. 

Andy wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry darling," Andy commented after a few minutes of quiet.

I smirked.

"I don't think you are," I replied to him.

"I'll make it up to you," Andy's voice lingered.

I paused for a second before replying.

"Not till your family is back on Florida sand," I replied.

"Deal," Andy replied as he left a kiss on my forehead.

"Now how soon will they be here?" I asked as I applied ice again for a few.

"Barry told me they would be here by 1 or so," Andy commented as he stared at me.

"It's 11:30 now so I got time to fix this," I gestured to my face.

Andy snickered.

"I told you I was sorry," Andy pouted with his puppy dog eyes.

I held his face in my hand briefly.