Chapter 141

I came home and couldn't find Andy. I figured he was probably outside with Brownie.

I headed to the backyard and found Brownie out of her stable. But there was a note.

"Out for a ride. Be back soon. Xx, Andy," on the paper.

So, I went ahead and decided to check out the trees and see if they were producing fruit.

Biscuit was following me around.

Since the summer began, our trees have been slowly producing fruits. The rains weren't as good so it was less fruit at this point in time.

I took the fruit inside and went back out to see if I'd spot my husband.

After 30 minutes, I finally saw him coming back to the stable.

"Hi love," I remarked as Andy got off the saddle.

"How are you?" Andy asked me as he leaned in for a kiss.

"Good good how was the ride?" I asked Andy who now took off his helmet and the saddle off of Brownie.

"It was decent. I got bored so I was like why not go for a ride," Andy told me as he took the reins off Brownie.

"Nice love," I remarked as I started walking out of the stable.

I headed back to the house as I waited for Andy to come inside and wash up.

I went and sat in the living room and grabbed the book I was currently reading.

You could hear Andy's footsteps come in, go up the stairs, the faucet went on, and then you heard his shoes hit the steps back down to where I am.

I heard the hall closet open and then shut.

"Here," Andy told me from behind.

It was a little box.

"What is this?" I asked as I put the book down and grabbed the little box from him.

"It's just a little something," Andy told me as he came and sat down next to me.

I opened the box and it was a heart locket.

"You got it after all? Love I-," I began commenting.

"You really liked it when we went by Zales the other day and I went back and got it," Andy explained happily.

I fumbled with the necklace to get it out of the box. 

"You really shouldn't have love I mean it was really expensive," I told him.

"You really wanted it so I got it," Andy commented as he grabbed the necklace from me to put it on me.

I lifted my hair as he put the necklace around my neck.

"It looks perfect," Andy commented as I turned to look at him.

"This was very sweet of you love thank you," I told him as I kissed his cheek.

Andy moved his face and my lips moved to meet his.

I pulled away momentarily. 

I had Andy's face in my hands. He just looked at me.

"What?" Andy commented while chuckling.

"Thank you love for the beautiful locket," I told him as I wrapped him in an embrace.

"Anything for you darling," Andy whispered as he kissed my cheek.

I pulled away so I could sit more comfortably in his arms.

"I love you," I told him as I leaned my head back to look at him.

"I love you more," Andy told me as he looked down at me.

I smiled to myself. I really did get lucky in this lifetime.

"If the world only knew how much of a doting human you are they would hate me sooooo much more," I remarked.

Andy laughed.

"Andy Gibb's a Doting Husband? I can see that headline in the papers," Andy remarked with a chuckle.

"Yes, you are though. You are very affectionate and loving and if people knew how you are behind closed doors, sheesh they would wanna be me," I told him.

Andy smiled as he kissed the top of my head.

"Only you get the love I have. Forever and ever," Andy told me proudly.

"I love the sound of that," I told him as I leaned against him a little more.

"And the others can and will be jealous of what we have who cares," Andy commented.

"You are right love," I told him as I leaned my head back again to see his face. 

He leaned in but didn't kiss me.

"How rude," I remarked chuckling.

"Oh you wanted a kiss?" Andy acted like he didn't know.

I wiggled out of his embrace and turned to face him.

Andy leaned in but still didn't kiss me.

I gave him the biggest puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," Andy chuckled as he kissed me.

"Mmm," I remarked after we separated.

"Worth the wait?" Andy asked laughing.

"Yes worth the wait and not just now, but my entire life," I told him.

Head over heels to say the least.