Chapter 86

I was tired of bed rest but I was finally allowed to do some stuff per Andy's orders. It had been 10 days since the miscarriage and I was wanting to start doing things around the house more.

Andy had put his album on hold as he took care of me.  He was worried about my mental being the most.

I was currently in the living room watching television. Andy had just walked in with another cup of tea.

"You didn't have to," I told him with a smile.

"I just wanted to," Andy replied softly.

"I'm not dying you know that right?" I asked him.

"Yes I know but I know how much it hurts to know what happened and I can't imagine you have to go through it alone till I got home. And, the fact we didn't know there was a baby it's hard darling," Andy told me as I grabbed the tea mug from him.

"I am so lucky to have you Andrew," I told him.

Andy settled on the couch next to me and he wrapped one arm around me.

"Remember death till we part? I'll always take care of you," Andy reassured me.

"I know and it makes me so thankful," I told him as I sipped the tea.

"Has your body finally gone back to "normal"? I mean, not normal but," Andy asked as he panicked at his word usage.

"Don't stress about how you asked the question love. I mean I guess its back to normal," I told him.

Andy sighed as he turned to kiss my temple. 

"I don't like seeing you hurting," Andy told me.

"I'll be fine eventually love. It's still the premise of missing something you never had," I replied as I shifted to lean my head on his shoulder.

"When are you going back to work?" Andy asked me.

"The doctor advised 2 weeks after would be fine since I did hemorrhage a bit. But at least I've stopped bleeding," I told him.

"So sometime next week?" Andy asked.

"Yes they understood completely. I am so glad John is understanding," I told Andy.

"Well his wife had just had a baby so I'm sure it was something they had an idea of ya know?" Andy replied.

"That's true love," I replied as I closed my eyes to rest them.

For a while, it was quiet just the two of us. He was staring at the television. Not paying attention to what was playing. I was in my own head.

"Darling, are you hungry? Do you want some lunch?" Andy asked after a while.

"Oh food? I guess I should eat," I told him as he unwrapped his arm from his embrace around me.

"What sounds good?" Andy asked as he stood up.

"Anything warm like soup?" I asked him.

"You got it, darling," Andy told me as he kissed the top of my head as he disappeared to the kitchen.

I went to the bathroom real quick before settling back on the couch.

Andy was whistling contently in the kitchen which made me smile. He had so much love for me no matter what we went through together.

I decided to rest my eyes again as I waited for my soup. 

"Darling, are you awake?" Andy asked after a while.

"I am I was just resting my eyes again," I told him as I peeled my eyes open.

"I got your food ready if you are still hungry," Andy said as I realized he had a tray.

I readjusted so I could put the tray across my lap.

"Thank you love I appreciate you," I told him as he disappeared back to the kitchen.

"Anytime darling," Andy commented as he came back with his own tray of food.

"You are too good to me," I told him.

"Again darling, I am here to help you heal," Andy told me as he settled next to me to eat.

"I love you so much I hope you know that," I told him.

"And I love you to Pluto and beyond," Andy told me.

"Always and forever," I told Andy as I leaned over to kiss his cheek.

Here was the road to a higher recovery.