Chapter 188

"The good thing is your ribcage has healed up love," I remarked as we headed to the car after a doctor's appointment.

Andy's arm was like 88% percent better. It wasn't bruised anymore either after the nasty fall.

"I know it just sucks cause it still twinges if I move my arm a certain way," he replied as we made it to the car.

"If you keep up the process the doctor said it'll be fine," I told him as we got into the car to drive home.

Andy sighed.

We got in the car and headed home. As I drove, he held my hand.

Once we got home and into the house, we got comfortable. 

"Wants some tea?" I asked him as he sat down on the bed.

"Sure darling, but first, come here," he remarked.

I walked over to him as he wrapped his arms around me.

He sighed contently as we stayed in an embrace for a few seconds.

I kissed his forehead.

"Thank you darling for just being an amazing wife," he whispered quietly.

I smiled at him.

"Don't be such a sap," I replied chuckling.

"Shush," he remarked as we separated.

"I'm going to go make us some tea now," I told him as I left the room.

I got the tea kettle going while I let Biscuit in. She stayed by my feet. 

Biscuit was getting older and it was wild how much she changed in the last few years.

The tea kettle whistled so I poured the tea and let them steep for a few minutes. 

I went upstairs as Biscuit went ahead of me.

We quietly made our way into the bedroom. Andy was flipping through the channels on TV.

"Here you go," I walked over to his side of the bed with his mug.

"Thank you, darling," he told me with a smile.

"Biscuit wanted to check on you too," I chuckled as I looked down at her lying on the floor by Andy's side.

He chuckled as he looked down.

"Well hello Biscuit," he remarked.

I smiled as I walked back to my side of the bed.

 "So there's nothing good on darling. I've gone through every channel and the only thing on is repeats of Gunsmoke," he commented.

"Well, what about MTV?" I asked him.

"Oh I could leave it on there," he told me as he grabbed the channel.

"Duh," I smiled.

"You are funny," Andy told me chuckling.

"I'm just being logical," I told him as I glanced over at him.

He was staring at me.

"What?" I asked him.

He shook his head.

"Nothing. Like you do sometimes, it's hard to believe you chose me," he told me quietly.

"Andrew," I remarked.

He shrugged.

"I don't know but I do feel that way. I am so grateful that you have and continue to choose me. Even broken down," he joked.

I chuckled.

"I love you, Andrew. No matter what. Death do us part," I told him.

He smiled as he looked down into his tea mug.

"I love you so," he told me.

I smiled. 

"Soooo," I remarked.

"Well what?" he replied chuckling.

"I don't know I mean what are we gonna do the rest of the afternoon?" I asked him.

"We got to make dinner. Well, maybe order dinner. I feel like eating pizza," Andy remarked as he turned down the TV.

Twisted Sister came on and it was a bit too loud for our thoughts.

"Pizza? That sounds good," I told him.

"But from where?" he asked.

"Well do we want Pizza Hut or we could order from that one local joint down the freeway," I told him.

"Do they deliver?" Andy asked.

"I think they do," I told him.

"Well let's look at the two takeout menus and decide. One may sound better than the other," he remarked.

"Okie dokie how soon do we want to order dinner?" I asked as I glanced at the clock.

It was a little before 3.

"Probably around 4:30-5 depending," he replied.

"Sounds good to me," I told him as I put my teacup on the dresser.

Andy continued to sip his tea as I disappeared to find a scrunchy to throw my hair in. 

"When do you think I'll feel 100% better?" Andy asked randomly

"If you listen to your body, sooner than later," I told him as I came back to the bed.

A lot of resting in store for my Andrew.