Chapter 194

"Good golly," I remarked as I went to check the mail.

I had 3 postcards from Johnny. They all caught up since his tour began over a week ago. 

I walked back up to the house and went to find Andy.

"Look," I told Andy as I showed the 3 postcards.

"What are those?" Andy asked as he took the postcards to look at.

"From Johnny," I told him as he looked them over.

"Wow darling he's been everywhere already," he commented.

"I'm so proud of Johnny," I remarked as I sat down next to him.

"Can you imagine what younger you and Johnny would say if they knew this was your life," Andy commented.

I smiled.

"No, I can't imagine it. We always had to fight our way to be where we are," I remarked as I opened up a bill that also had come in the mail.

"You both got your tickets to ride," Andy remarked.

"True but like it still seems like this is all a dream," I told him.

"A good dream too good to be true?" he asked as he handed me back the postcards.

"Yeah, sometimes it feels that way. I mean I went from struggling to pay for an apartment to now having lived on the beach in Malibu and now owning a beautiful house in the hills of Hollywood," I told him.

He smiled.

"Well darling things do change and I'm glad our paths crossed," Andy told me happily.

I smiled at his comment.

"See if I had never ever worked at the vinyl store, I would have never met you," I told him.

He sighed.

"That's true. I can't imagine my life without you," he remarked.

"But we wouldn't know any better though?" I replied.

"Good point darling," he analyzed.

"Anywho so what did we decide to do today?" I asked changing to subject.

"Well, I know we need to get groceries but I also know we need to clean the house too," he commented.

"We could go shopping tomorrow after I get home from work," I told him.

"So let's clean the house now?" Andy asked.

"Yeah," I told him as I went to put the bill with our checkbook stuff and then went upstairs to put the postcards up from Johnny.

"What is on the chore list?" Andy asked me.

"Well, I really don't know I mean I know I'm going to wash tomorrow morning. I also need to do the dusting and polishing in the living room," I remarked as I went to put my hair up in a pony.

"Oh, that's it?" Andy asked chuckling.

"Yeah I mean I usually leave the cleaning to do on Wednesdays since it is my shorter day at the office," I told him.

"I didn't even realize that," Andy remarked.

"Yeah I guess so," I chuckled as I fixed my pony.

"So if you want me to help me dust the table and just straighten it up, that'll be good," Andy told me.

"That sounds perfect," I told him as we headed back downstairs.

"Bisucit's bedding should be aired out though," Andy randomly remarked.

"Oh true," I commented as he went to grab her dog bed.

"I'm gonna put it out in the sun on the porch," he remarked.

"Sounds good love," I told him as I went to the cleaning supplies cabinet.

"I like how we have clear communication," Andy told me as he came back in from the porch.

"Yes, it's very respectable. Some people don't get that communication is key even in marriage," I remarked.

To a nice afternoon with Andrew.