Chapter 135

"That's the hundredth Greek salad you've eaten while here," Andy joked.

We had just sat down to dinner at a little restaurant called Niko's Taverna. We had just put our order in. We managed to sneak away from his entourage for the night.

"Shut up I am a sucker for feta cheese and this was homemade cheese," I replied as I grabbed my water to take a sip.

"Yeah you don't get that often in Cali or even Florida," Andy commented.

"And you are ordering Gyros everywhere we go that's true tourist moves, " I told him chuckling.

Andy laughed.

"Ok I'll stop picking on you and your Greek salads," Andy told me smiling.

"Haha okay," I told him as the waitress brought appetizers. 

There was olives, cheese and crackers. 

"Mmmm," I remarked.

"Your eyes got so big," Andy teased.

"What? I love olives and crackers," I told him as the waitress returned to the kitchen area.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Well we got one more day of the festival and then basically the afternoon is for us or whatever the tour manager has in store for me," Andy explained.

"I'm hoping we can go to one of the little churches. I've always wanted to visit them," I told him.

"We can definitely do that darling," Andy told me as he popped an olive in his mouth.

"There is one that one of the pamphlets discussed," I told him as we waited for our food.

"How far is it from the hotel?" Andy asked.

"I think it's actually in walking distance," I replied to him.

"Oh that's good darling," Andy told me as we noticed some fans staring at him.

"Great," I remarked.

"Don't fret darling I don't think they are gonna do anything," Andy remarked.

"Well maybe not anything but this isn't going to be a peaceful dinner now," I told him.

"Calm down," Andy told me reassuringly.

The stares felt really intense from the girls and guys staring at our table.

"Here we are," the waitress brought our food out.

"Thank you," I told her.

Andy did the same.

We began eating contently. The group of fans disappeared.

"D-did they actually leave?" I commented after a few.

"I think people have more respect for me here than in the United States," Andy told me after a minute of silence.

"I was worried and having flashbacks to that one dinner where they were really rude at our table," I explained.

"I know darling and well we are good now to enjoy our dinner here in Mykonos," Andy remarked happily.

"Yes we can,"  I told him as I focused back on my Greek salad.

The sun was beginning to set as we finished dinner. It was a quiet walk back to the hotel. But, I had to stop for some ice cream. There was a shop near the hotel that sold ice cream.

Andy also liked the idea of getting ice cream so we looked over the flavors to pick from.

"I think I'm gonna get mint chocolate," I told him.

"I think I'll get chocolate," Andy told me.

And so, Andy went up to the gentleman who ran the ice cream shop and got two cones for us.

"Here we are darling," Andy told me handing me my cone.

"Mmmmm," I remarked after taking a lick.

"They do all the ice cream homemade," Andy told me.

"This is the best ice cream I've ever had," I remarked.

Andy took a couple of licks.

"I do agree wow this is the best chocolate flavor," Andy told me happily.

Andy grabbed my hand as we walked to the hotel. 

"Another day in Greece for the books," I mumbled as I got the hotel key out of my little purse.

"Tomorrow I hope we can go to that church. I really want to see it in person," Andy told me.

"Well after your set tomorrow we definitely will try to make it over there," I told him.

Andy and I walked into the hotel room and put our stuff down while micromanaging and eating the ice cream.

"I'm surprised I've yet to sunburn," I remarked.

"You brought so much sunscreen darling I don't think you will," Andy chuckled.

"I like being prepared that's all," I told him as I slipped my shoes off for the night.

Kalinýchta from me and my husband.