1. First meeting?

Freen and Becky are childhood friends. They met for the first time on the beach when Freen was 14 and Becky was 11.

It was the new year's eve of 2015. Becky was on beach with her parents and her older brother Richie.

They siblings were playing together, suddenly their parents ordered them "Richie... Becky..... Pack up your toys fast, it's going to be dark soon after the sunset, we need to go for new year dinner".

"Yes dad... Yes Mom" siblings speak in unison.

"Becky I am packing all the toys here, can you please bring that tennis ball back that you threw there?" says Richie.

"Yess Richie" Becky searches for the ball with innocent eyes. She locates the ball and smiles as she went to pick up the tennis ball.

Suddenly a small black puppy appears out of nowhere and the pup excitedly jumps on the ball.

Becky was shocked and scared. Because of shock she fell down and hurt her hand because of stones on the beach.

She saw blood on her hand and she was about to cry but then she heard a voice calling her name "BECKY...".

Becky looks up to search for the source of voice, she saw a tall girl with beautiful eyes. Those beautiful eyes were filled with shock and concern.

The strange girl bends down and grabs Becky's hand to see the injuries. She asked Becky if she can stand and walk.

Becky still confused just nods to say yes.

The girl took Becky's hand and pulls her up asking her to stand. Becky does exactly what the girl asks.

Becky who was on the verge of crying before because of shock and pain, is now completely emotionless and pale. She is just want to follow what the other girl.

After helping Becky to stand up, the girl holds Becky's hand and pulls her near water so that she can wash up her wound.

While following the girl Becky saw that the small pup is also following them. She gets scared and clings onto the other girl's hand closing her eyes.

The girl notices this, and asks Becky to not to get scared of BONBON and smiles.

As they reached towards water the girl leans down and cleans Becky's hand and blows over it to reduce the pain.

After cleaning the wound the girl smiles and says "This is just a small cut and you are scared, silly girl".

Becky starts to stare at the strange girl and she doesn't get why the girl in front of her is laughing at her injury. She starts to feel angry now.

She stares the other girl in anger from top to bottom and she notices that the pup is following them because the pup's leash was tied on the girl's belt.

She figures out that she is the dog owner, first her dog scared her and now she is laughing at her. Becky feels so angry that her eyes are now filled with tears.