83. Breakfast and morning

Rebecca POV

"Stop moving Freen!" I said as I turned towards her and put my hand over her stomach, restricting her to move.

"Rebecca.... It's morning now, you should get ready to go for college" she said.

I opened my eyes and saw time, it's 6am, too early to wake up. Irritated by Freen moving around, I pulled her in a back hug "Sleep now, it's too early for me to get ready for college" I said calmly.

She nodded and stopped moving.

Knock.... Knock....

"Rebecca! Freen! Wake up! You will be late for college!" I heard my aunt knocking the door.

I opened my eyes, it's still very early to wake up, why everyone today wants me to get ready for the college so early? I looked at Freen, she is asleep, I don't want her to wake up because of my aunt knocking on door, that's why I got up to answer my aunt.

"I am awake now aunt Ashely" I whispered to her after opening the door.

She tried to get in my room to wake up Freen, but I blocked her "Let her sleep aunt Ashley, it's very early for her to wake up" I said and close my room's door.

I went into bathroom to take shower. When I came out of shower Freen was not there. I changed my clothes and went to Freen's room to see her, but she was not there as well. Then I went to the dinning room and as expected she was there happily eating breakfast.

"You should have told me that you are going for breakfast!" I said as I sat beside her.

"Why are you awake now...." Freen put toast in my mouth to stop me from speaking.

"Cute!" She laughed looking at me, my uncle and aunt also laughed with her.

I rolled my eyes and started eating the toast while three of them are still laughing.

"Aww! Stop sulking!" Freen said as she served me breakfast, the three of them are still laughing.

"I am going now" I said grabbing the toast that Freen gave me.

"She is still sulking" I heard my uncle whispering to Freen as I left the dining room.

**

I reached college earlier than usual. Freen, my uncle and my aunt has been acting weird from past two days as if like they are plotting something.

"Today I will confront her once I reach home. You cannot always run and hide behind my aunt Freen!" I whispered as I stomped into the college cafeteria.

The cafeteria is packed with students, I am feeling a bit hungry as I didn't do my usual breakfast today.

I bought a sandwich and a hot coffee for me. I was looking for an empty place to sit when Chloe, my friend waved at me asking me to come and sit with the gang.

I was walking towards her when a basket ball came bouncing towards me, I tried to dodge it, but then I collided with a student and all the food spilled on me.

"OUCH!!" I screamed in pain as the hot coffee spilled over me.

"Don't you have eyes?" The student said rudely.

"Daniel! Buddy are you alright?" His friend came and asked him.

"I am fine, but this woman!! I know I am good looking, but can you stop staring and start apologizing for spoiling my morning!" He said sarcastically.

"I am not staring, and I don't need to apologise for anything as nothing spilled on you!" I said.

"Are you alright Bec?" Cloe asked me.

"I am okay" I said to her and we started leaving. Daniel grabbed my arm, pulling me forcefully "Apologize to me lady!" He demanded.

"Leave my arm, I can sue you for harassing and bullying me" I warned him.

"Listen Miss lawyer, I will sue you if you don't apologise to me now!" He said.

"Leave me!" I yelled at him, making him leave my arm.

Now everyone is looking at us, he looked annoyingly at me "Miss lawyer, I don't want to make any issue here just apologize and leave!" He said pushing me with his index finger on my shoulder.

"I...." As I was about to scold him, someone came and grabbed his hand, bending it backwards making him groaning in pain.

"So sorry mister!" Freen said sarcastically as she left his hand.

He turned back in frustration "She is our friend!" A girl came between Freen and Daniel.

He stared at Freen and then stormed out if the college cafeteria. "I will go and check on him Freen" the girl said and followed Daniel.

"Are you alright?!" Freen asked.

"I am alright! But.... What are you doing here?" I asked Freen.

How is she here and why is she here?

"So this is Freen?!" Chloe asked me.

"Yes! I will be back Chloe, I need to talk something with Freen" I said.

Me and Freen left the cafeteria, we went into one of the restroom and I locked the door from inside to talk with Freen.