39. Only I care

Freen POV

I woke up early with hangover, my head is paining, I see Becky sleeping on my left, I smile watching at her. I realised that I am not wearing any clothes but Becky is all dressed up same as last night. What happened last night?

I turn right to get up from the bed, and I see Becky is sleeping at my right. I see on both of my sides, they are Becky.

I started remembering what happened last night.

"WHY??" I yell in anger.

Both of them woke up with my sound, they hold each of my cheeks "Babe you are okay?" They said in unison and then they gave death stares to each other.

"IT'S DISGUSTING! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BECKY"

I get up from between them and start wearing my clothes back. Both of them are staring at me lustfully.

"SERIOUSLY! STOP IT NOW!!" they take their eyes off me.

"You still love me Freen" young Becky says.

"Ofcourse I have always love you" I say to young Becky, "But do you even care for me" I say to old Becky.

"What did I do?" Old Becky asks in anger.

"You... You both will never get it, because ONLY I CARE about everything, you both just see this as a game? Right?" I scold them both, now I am fully dressed.

"What did I do?" Young Becky asks.

"You cheated on you boyfriend" old Becky says in sarcasm.

"You used your looks to make her fall for you. You just look like me but you are not me you old pervert woman" young Becky replies to old Becky.

"YES! Your fight is more important than me on my damn birthday!!" I yell.

"I am fighting with her because I love you babe" both say in unison with tear in their eyes.

Ohh. One was enough already, why do I need to handle two of them now?!

"Only love matters, what about consent? This is second time Becky! You both just used my body and my feelings to satisfy your needs or to make your point, WHAT ABOUT ME? DOES MY FEELINGS MATTER? DO I MATTER?" I yell again.

Both of them starts sobbing at the same time.

"Yes and now start crying to make me feel guilty as I got angry on you. I am leaving, don't dare to follow me! Happy birthday to me" I took my pocket watch, phone and money from my bag and leave the hotel room.

I left the hotel immediately because today it is important for me to stay away from Becky.

**

Young Becky POV

"We hurt her bad this time" P'Becca says and I nod in agreement.

"You just look like me, but she only loves me" I warn her.

"Yes... she only loves me" P'Becca whispers.

"Stop using her and get out of our life" I yell at her.

Old Becky - "Becky... I think... it's time, we cannot stop what is coming, fate always betray us... This time we will fight with all our power".

"Can you say something which I can understand?"

Old Becky - "I am you, we are the same person Becky"

Young Becky - (confused) "What??"

Old Becky - "On Freen's 20th birthday, I traveled to past in 1999 and I was stuck there. We are the same person Becky, it's just that I am older you who has time traveled and got stuck in the past".

Young Becky - (confused) "What are you saying, time travel??? What nonsense is this, you are not me!".

Old Becky - "If I am not you then how do we look so similar and we even have same birth mark" showing her birth mark on the back.

Young Becky - (Angry) "This doesn't proves anything".

Old Becky - "You don't love Nop, last night you came into this room mistakenly while reading a magazine. You planned this entire vacation for Nop and you, just like I planned this vacation for Freen and our friends. We are the same person Becky! Can't you see this? The way we dress, the way we think and the way we love Freen! Believe me Becky... please try to trust me... Freen needs us" (sobbing)

I try to process this and I decided to trust her because her reasonings are making sense, we are too similar to each other in every way.

Young Becky - "I will trust you... So tell me everything now!"