42. Apple?

Freen POV

"Preed! Let's go, we are getting late, dad and mom must be waiting for us!" I called out to Preed but he ignores me and he is busy in purchasing a book from a bookshop.

"He is lost Freen!" John said from the driving seat and we both laughed at Preed's nerdy ness.

"I will bring him fast, you wait here John" I left the car and started walking towards Preed.

I saw the same girl which I saw in the morning who entered in our mansion injured.

I started walking towards her to check on her, as I reached near her, I saw her falling unconscious.

I ran and caught her so she doesn't injure herself more.

"Hello! Are you alright?" She is fully unconscious.

"Thank God you found her Freen! I thought she again got in trouble. This girl ran away from hospital!!"

I was startled by hearing this "What is wrong with her? Did doctors examined her condition?".

"According to her symptoms, the doctors think that she has injured her brain. I don't think this girl have any family to lookout for her, or someone must be after her." Nam took the girl from my arms.

Her black dog is barking and jumping on my legs excitedly.

"If she really don't have any family, and if someone is really after her, then Nam bring her to Chakimha mansion. She can join here as a maid and she will be safe here. But first make sure that she really needs our help and she is not pretending".

"I think Freen this girl needs our help, I will again interrogate her properly once she is awake".

"Let John drop you in the hospital".

Nam and the girl went inside the car, but her dog is barking at John aggressively. Nam sees me questioning what to do with the dog.

"Don't worry, I will take the dog. Once this girl is concious, ask her to take her dog from me" I picked up the dog in my arms, he is very happy.

Nam left for the hospital and I went inside book shop to get Preed.

"Bonbon..." I whisper after reading the dog tag, the dog licks my face happily after listening his name.

"Aww.... Bonbon.... You are a good boy!" I play with Bonbon.

**

Becky POV

I woke up again in the hospital.

"You were unconscious for 3 days Becky" Nam told me.

"Why I am here? Please take me home! Take me to my Freen, Mom, Dad and Richie! WHERE IS BONBON!!" I yelled while sobbing.

"Becky calm down, Bonbon is in Chakimha mansion under good care, tell me about your family so I can contact them" Nam said while handing me water to drink.

I told her about my family, my Freen and Anong who shot me. She still doesn't believe me.

I gave her my parents and Freen's phone number, but she said the number doesn't exists.

I am stuck here, I started crying more, am I really crazy? Is everything just in my head?

Nam held me like an older sister "Don't worry Becky I will take care of you. You don't be need to scared of anything!".

Nam took me to Chakimha mansion, she lives there in maid's wing. She also arranged a job for me at the Chakimha mansion.

"The house is very similar to my memories, I am not mad, I have to find Freen and we have to go back to our time!" I whispered to myself.

"Where is Bonbon?" I asked Nam.

"I will bring him here don't worry" Nam assured me.

"Can I see Freen.." I request Nam.

"Becky, Freen is older than you and she is a Chakimha, you should adress her properly like P'Freen or Ms Freen or Ms Chakimha! Remember you are always being watched by your seniors" Nam left the room to fetch Bonbon.

She came back with Bonbon, I am finally less scared after having someone by my side.

"We will find Freen!" I whispered to Bonbon.

Bonbon barks in approval.

**

Freen POV

Tomorrow we have polo match hosted at our mansion.

I came with Tokyo to practice on the mountains. We are good in polo, but there is no harm in practice.

It is about to sunset, I sat down near a tree on the dandelions field to see the beautiful sunset.

The birds, the sun, the nature, everything is very peaceful and mesmerizing.

I started to get up, but my hand hit something metallic, I took that thing in my hands but it looks weird.

I don't understand what is this? It's black from one side and silver on the other side. Also it have a half eaten apple symbol on its back.

What is this? It have few buttons like things but I don't understand this!

I took that thing with me to my house, hoping that maybe Preed would know what is this!