6. Freen

===================
It's my first time writing a story and now after 5 chapters I realised that I never gave any clear background information about our main characters family. 😅

Let's start to know our main characters more.
===================

Freen Sarocha Chakimha

She belongs to one of the most wealthiest and most reputed families of Thailand.

She is the only daughter of her parents and she have one distant cousin Heng who is of the same age as her.

She is very close to Heng and she shares everything with him (most of the things).

She is an extrovert but sometimes she likes staying just with herself, lost in beautiful nature and her thoughts.

When she was 10 years old, she used to have panic attacks. She got treated for these panic attacks for 2 years. Initially her treatments weren't working but one day she started showing improvements and then she stopped having those panic attacks (Atleast this is what everyone thinks).

After she got treated for panic attacks, there was a small change in her behaviour. Her parents thought that this is normal as she is still very young.

She adopted Bonbon when she was 14. Heng asked her why she named the puppy Bonbon, she replied with "Because he looks like Bonbon... Hahaha" and both cousins laughed together.

Being the only child of one of the most influential family of Thailand, she is treated as a princess. She have her own bodyguard John. John have been working for Chakimha family for last 15 years, he have no family of his own, he is one of the most trusted guards of Chakimha family. He is the head of security and that's why he is the personal bodyguard of Freen as she is the future heir of Chakimha family.

Freen and her parents are the only living members of Chakimha family. Her father had two siblings one brother and one sister, but Freen never saw them, they died in an assassination before Freen was born.

Freen like nature, she love her parents, she have a bestfriend (Heng), she is extremely rich, her parents fulfills all of her wishes as she is their only daughter. But still sometimes she misses something (or maybe someone).

Her life felt empty, until she met Becky. She first time met Becky on the beach. Becky was 11, she got scared by Bonbon and injured herself.

At first Freen didn't had any interest in Becky, but then she scanned Becky from top to bottom who was about to cry. She saw that on her tshirt her name is embroided "BECKY". That word was somehow familiar to her and so she made Becky her friend.

Soon she realised that Becky is the one she was missing in her life, she is the missing piece. She found a friend in Becky and also Richie (Becky's brother).

If someone try to describe Freen, the most common adjectives will be caring and mysterious.

Freen is very caring to everyone (everyone only involves the people she is closed to), she is loved by her family and friends. She is a little mysterious because sometimes she likes to keep all the things to herself, you can find her busy staring on nothing.

Freen have a special place for Becky in her heart, normally everyone spoils Freen by giving her whatever she asks for. But this is not same with Becky. Because in case of Becky, Freen is the one who will do anything that Becky needs. Freen likes to boss Becky around, but eventually she fulfills all of the Becky's demands.