34. It's over now - 2

Drunk Freen POV

"Awww my silly girl, I was wishing to see her face and here she came out from under the table! She is something! I will give my biggest of smiles to her." I think in mind, I gave her my biggest smiles, but she ran out of the room.

"Why?" I said pouting out my lips.

"Woah! Your ex-girlfriend is here princess!" Ethan says.

"But why did she stormed away like that?" I ask Ethan.

"What should she do while witnessing a naked man over you after you broke up with her??" Heng scolds me.

"What naked man?" I ask to Ethan.

"Princess it's me" he laughs and gets up to stand.

"Youuuuuu.... How dare you? How did you come over me? And why did you sound like Heng?" I ask while massaging my head which hurts.

"I am here!" Heng says while pulling Freen up from the ground.

I hug Heng as I was happy to see him, I missed him "Where were you all these days?" I ask him in excitement.

Heng spanks my head explaining "It's you stupid who was missing from last 10 days, why did you ran away like this?"

"I ran away because..... Wait why did Becky ran away from here? I want to see her, I miss her, you talk with Ethan! Byeee" I said while leaving the room and looking for Becky.

I saw Becky is sitting on the bar and talking to a man, the man is leaning on Becky massaging her thighs with his hands. I am jealous!!

In jealousy I punched that man and forcefully pulled Becky with me to my room on the second floor. Becky is saying something but I cannot hear because the music is too loud.

I forgot my room number, so I turned towards Becky to ask "What was my room number?".

Becky is staring me like I asked something stupid.

In anger she pulls me in one random unlocked room and locks the door behind us.

"Why are you pulling me like this, I just asked about my room number, you don't have to that rude!! I should be angry with you, how can you flirt with a man in front of my eyes?" I yell at Becky in anger while sitting on the couch.

"Really!!!! Now you will do this? We are no more in relationship Freen and it was you who is romancing with that Ethan from last 10 days, you left me for that man? You are a liar and shameless person! It's disgusting to think that I ever dated you!" Becky yells in anger at me.

"Baby..." I said while pulling her beside me and holding her in my arms. She is pulling herself away but I am stronger than her.

"GET YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM ME!" she yells again, this time trembling and crying in anger.

I have to fix it, I have to fix her, I can't see her in this state.

"Ethan is not into woman now, he is gay and nothing happened between me and him in last 10 days" I explained to her.

"Liar! I didn't even knew that he was you ex-boyfriend, shameful liar!" She is still trying to get free from my hold, I cannot hold her any more because I am tired.

"Baby... STOP! NOW! My arms will break if I use more power. I didn't told you about him because while dating him I realised that I am in love you, I have always been love with you from the time I first saw you on that beach, no... I was in love with you before you were even born. That's why after him I never dated anyone because others were not YOU. Please understand me".

Becky stops moving away, something comes over in her mind and she starts kissing me roughly.

"Baby... Let-lets-talk? I - I don..t...feel good..." But she doesn't stops.

I also started reciprocating her actions, we are making out on the couch, my clothes are gone, her clothes are also gone but I can't remember when this happened.

[MATURE CONTENT, THIS MIGHT TRIGGER SOME PEOPLE SO PLEASE READ IT RESPONSIBLY OR SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER]

I started blacking out again and again, I got concious and felt that we were thrusting each other roughly... Blackout... We are moaning loudly in pleasure... Blackout... I am over Becky with my hands inside her and I bitted her neck roughly, she moaned very loudly... Blackout... Becky is over me with her hands covering my mouth, I hear knock on door, she shushes me, still thrusting onto me... Blackout... We are not on couch anymore, we are on the table... Blackout... We are on the floor now, I am down between Becky's legs, I saw time it's 4 am... Blackout... I am lying tired on the floor, IT'S OVER NOW, I see Becky all dressed up, I am also dressed up back in my clothes and she left the room lymping... Blackout.