8. My dreams and you

New year's eve of 2021

Today is new year's eve of 2021, same as every year, Becky is invited to celebrate the new year's eve at Freen's mansion. From last 5 years this has become a ritual of Chakimha family to throw the biggest new year parties of Thailand and today will be the biggest party of 2021 at Chakimha mansion.

Freen helped Becky and Richie to select their party outfits, this year the dress code of the new year party is black and blue. Freen has also invited Becky's parents but they are caught up with their work, so only Becky and Richie will be joining the party from Armstrong family.

..
..
FREEN

When Freen woke up today's morning, she felt a strange pain in her head this pain is similar to what she has always felt during her panic attacks but now she is able to calm herself down and process herself.

Everytime she have this panic attack, she get some dreams, the dreams which sometimes feels very real but no one believes her that's why she has stopped mentioning about her panic attacks to anyone.

Most of the times she see a faint dream like memory which is like a puzzle for her and it's difficult to intercept them, but today's morning was different, it was first time in last 10 years she saw a clear dream. In her dream/memories she was in her Family Mansion where her grandparents used to live, she saw herself there riding a white horse and waving her hands to her grandparents.

Freen has never seen her grandparents as they were dead before she was born, all she know is that they died because of some old age disease.

In all her dreams from last 10 years, one thing is common that in her dreams she always feels like that she is in her grandparent's family mansion. Because of her dreams she is feared to go to their family mansion.

When her grandparent's died, her father also wasn't able to live in the family mansion with memories of so many sad deaths, so he decided to move to Bangkok and now they live in Bangkok in one of the biggest mansion in Bangkok. Occasionally Freen's parents go to their family mansion for business purposes, but Freen refuses to go there. Going there only brings more panic attacks to Freen, Freen's father also doesn't like to go there that's why he never forces Freen to come with them.

Freen has been noting all her dreams in her personal diary, sometimes she is able to find out a few things by sewing up multiple dreams, but sometimes all her dreams seems just meaningless childhood memories.

It was her psychiatrist who suggested her to maintain diary of her dreams so that she can fight with whatever panic the life can bring upon her, she has been maintaining this diary from when she was 10.

In initial days nothing made any sense, but one day among these puzzles she found a person in her dream with name Becky.

Just like her family mansion, Becky was another thing that kept coming to her dreams again and again.

Now she know her dreams are trying to indicate her something about her family mansion, her her dad's family, and Becky. She knew everyone other than Becky, so she started to find something about Becky from her dreams. It took her 2 years to solve this puzzle.

All her investigation helped her to make out 5 things about Becky - beach, Bonbon, evening, new year's eve and ruby ring. The only theory with which Freen agreed was that one day she might be meeting Becky on an evening on new year's eve on a beach with Becky's dog Bonbon.

Freen went on beach on evening on new year's eve for two years but she never met any Becky. Due to this, she concluded that her theory might be wrong.

When Freen turned 14, she adopted a small black puppy from a shelter home, she named the puppy Bonbon because they puppy looked very similar to the dog that she has seen in her dreams.

In 2016, Freen thought about trying to test her theory again about meeting a real person Becky on the new year's evening on the beach. And eventually her theory was right, there was a real Becky that she met on beach on new year's eve with a dog Bonbon. But two things that didn't made any sense is that Becky was a small girl not an older woman that she saw in her dreams and Bonbon was not Becky's dog, it is Freen's small puppy.

Initially she thought that this isn't the Becky that she is looking for, but when she tried to piece out her dreams, she agreed that she is the one Becky she was supposed to look for.

Freen made Becky her friend, she never understood that why she have this uncontrollable love and care for Becky. One thing she is sure of that existence of Becky proves that her dreams might have some more meaning than just some random memories of her family home and her father's family.

Freen took care of Becky as her own family member, she is also good friends with Richie and Becky's parents.

Today is one of the biggest new year's party of Bangkok in her mansion and she is very excited for the party as her cousin Heng will also be present in the party today. They will be meeting today after so many years. After Becky it is Heng who is very close to Freen and who knows everything about her, also maybe he knows more about her than Becky knows, since he is of same age as Freen and has been friends with Freen for a longer time compared to Becky.