127. You have a BOYFRIEND now

Third person POV

Rebecca fell asleep in the parking while waiting for Freen, or for any news about Freen.

She woke up when she heard a Freen's voice. Freen just passed her, it looked like she was talking to herself.

Rebecca followed Freen, she saw her taking out a blanket from her car and preparing to leave the resort again.

"Where are you running to this time?" Rebecca blocks Freen's way.

"You don't need to know" Freen says. Rebecca grabs Freen's face by her hand, making Freen look at her. "See me in the eyes while talking to me. Where are you going now this late?"

"Anywhere away from you and your boyfriend!" Freen tries to move Rebecca away, but Rebecca is stronger than her.

"What boyfriend?" Rebecca asks in confusion, she doesn't know that Freen knows about what happened with her and Terry.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Freen pushes Rebecca with all her strength.

"WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE THIS? I SHOULD BE THE ONE ANGRY AT YOU!" Rebecca shouts at Freen.

"You are not important anymore" Freen comments as she is very upset on Rebecca. It shook Freen that how a woman who used to run around her to pleasing her and to make her fall in love with her is already committed now with her colleague just because she had a small fight her because she was struggling with psychological problems.

Freen thinks that Rebecca doesn't like her now because she knows that Freen can be weird and mentally unstable sometimes because of the voices in her head. She thinks that Rebecca was with her just because of her looks and wealth, like others.

"Don't say that, it hurts!" Rebecca pulls Freen by her collar and looks at her in anger.

Freen looks back at her with the same intensity "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" Freen tries to shook away Rebecca's hands, but Rebecca is adamant not to leave her.

"Where were you all this time, tell me...." Rebecca leaves Freen's collar.

Fluffy barks....

"Get in Fluffy!" Fluffy is out of the car. Freen picks him up.

"Whose dog is this?" Rebecca asks.

"Mine!" Freen replies coldly.

"When did you got a dog?" Rebecca asks as this Freen never expressed her desire to ever have a dog.

"Few hours back and it's none of your business" Freen puts Fluffy in the car and puts blanket around him.

"Don't tell me that the woman Isabella broke up with you and you had this dog with her" Rebecca pushes Freen on the door of the car.

"Who is Isabella?" Freen is confused.

"Lying again...." Rebecca says sarcastically.

"What lying? I really don't know any Isabella" Freen replies rolling her eyes in frustration.

"The woman who left with you, the woman who argued with me in front of you in our villa!" Rebecca taunts.

"I already told you that I don't know that woman and I never left with her. I left alone and I adopted Fluffy a few hours back from a veterinary hospital" Freen moves Rebecca away, she opens the car and shows the adoption paper to Rebecca with Fluffy's name, picture and Freen's signature on it with date and time.

Rebecca silently stares at the papers.

Freen takes the papers away from Rebecca's hands "You won't trust me, but you will trust the papers. So, Miss Armstrong, I will be leaving now. And don't ever dare to cross paths with me in future. Not seeing each other's face is best for us now" Freen turns and puts the papers in her car.