109. Party - II

Freen POV

As I was waiting for Freen Armstrong to discuss about her proposal, my eyes went on Becky. She is standing alone and shaking as if she is getting an anxiety attack. I immediately ran towards her and hugged her to calm down "Baby!" I said as I caressed her back.

"What happened?" I asked Becky, as I am failing to calm her down.

"Get away from me!" Becky pushed me away and walked towards the two women standing behind me.

"What is wrong with you!?" I heard a voice familiar to me, as I turned around I saw another Becky crying?

WHY ARE THERE TWO BECKY? HOW?

I saw the woman leaving the party with Becky or with another Becky? I don't get it!

I took off my mask "Becky?" I asked to the woman who is crying and looking at the two women leaving the party.

"Freen?" The woman looked at me and hugged me. "I don't understand anything! I am the real Becky, who is her?" Becky hugged me while crying. "Who are you?" Becky moved away still shaking and crying.

"Let's go!" I grabbed her hand and we followed the other two women.

"Wait!" I ran and grabbed the other Becky. "We should talk! In private!" I said to everyone.

Freen's Room

I brought everyone in my room. All of us sat on the sofa. The other woman who looks like me is tightly hugging the other woman who looks like Becky and my Becky sat beside me, holding my hand tightly.

"Who are you?" Me and the woman looking like me asked in unison to each other.

"I am Freen!" Both of us replied at same time.

"Freen Armstrong!"

"Freen Sarocha Chankimha!" I said.

"You are my guest? Diversity pop?" I asked.

"Yes.... You are Ms Chankimha?" Freen asked.

"Yes!"

We just started at each other with no words.

"Who are you?" I asked the woman looking like Becca.

"Who are you?" Freen asked to Becky.

Me and Freen gave an awkward smile as we again said the same thing at the same time.

"I am Rebecca Patricia Armstrong!"

"I am Becky Armstrong!"

Becky and Becca replied at the same time, to which me and Freen again just smiled looking at each other.

"By any chance.... Are you from fu.... future?" Rebecca asks to Becky.

"F... future....?" Becky looked at me and I gave her an assuring nod.

"Yes, I am from future." Becky replied truthfully.

Rebecca wipes her tears "Did you came here last year 31st December 1999?" Rebecca asks.

"Yes!" Becky replied.

Me and Becky were shook that how Rebecca knew this.

"You came here from the year 2023?" Rebecca asks.

"Yes!" Becky replies.

"She is your Freen." Rebecca said pointing at Freen.

"What?" Freen asks Rebecca.