135. The perfect dream?

Freen POV

"Where am I?"

"My head is hurting..."

I opened my eyes and all I could see is bright white light.

I rubbed my eyes in frustration.

After sometime... things started to become more clear.

I am in my room,... in Thailand.

"PNam!!" I shouted and ran out of my room.

This is Chankimha mansion. I am back home!

But wasn't I on a cruise?

I looked at my hand which I remembered was bleeding, but now there is no injury there.

"Miss Freen, do you need anything? PNam just left" an helper approached me. I don't remember her seeing here before...

I am confused.

I am sure that I was in USA on a cruise. How did I reached here? Am...am I crazy?

"Miss Freen, Mr Kiet is calling for you in the study." An helper informed me.

BROTHER KIET! I WANT TO SEE HIM! I MISSED HIM SO MUCH ALL THIS TIME!

I reached to the study room and found Kiet waiting there for me.

"Freen, come here and close the door" Kiet said. I did as her ordered.

I am smiling like crazy while looking at him.

"What? Is there something on my face" he removed his glasses and looked in the mirror to see if there is anything on his face.

I laughed more looking at his flustered expression.

"Stop joking around Freen! We have grown up now" he said with an annoyed expression.

"So, I cannot laugh at you as we are grown ups now, huh?" I asked and stood in front of him, he is taller than me.

"Argggh.. I will tell dad that you are teasing me!" He complains.

"PKiet" I hugged him, I missed my family all these months.

"Why are you so emotional suddenly?" He asks.

"Why are you so frigid!" I messed up his hair and ran as he looked at me in anger.

He followed me out of the study room.

"Mom! Dad! Kiet is bullying me! Help!" I ran to the sitting room.

"Kiet, don't annoy your little sister..." I head my mother's voice.

She is in the sitting room. I sat beside her and teased Kiet as he cannot do anything now.

"She is the one teasing and annoying me mom!" He complained.

"She is your younger sister Kiet" my mom said.

"But mom.."

"Ms Freen, Ms Rebecca has called for you, she has set up the date on the mountain, in the dandelions field." A helper informed me.

Rebecca! How did I forgot about her. How did I reached here? I was on the cruise ship with her. Saint attacked on us there.

I must talk with Rebecca now!

I greeted goodbye to mom and PKiet. I hopped on Tokyo and rode to the dandelions field.

I want to see Rebecca!