93. My favourite view

Freen POV

Loud banging on the door....

"Wake up Freen! Bec! Wake up sleepy heads!" Tee said loudly while banging the door.

I opened my eyes finding Rebecca clinged onto my arms. Was all of that a dream? Am I still dreaming?

"Bec.... Wake up...." I said shaking her lightly. She opened her eyes and gave me a death stare.

"Freen! You don't wake a sleeping cat!" I thought as I am scrared of her getting angry.

"Becca! Freen! Wake upppp!" Irin screamed from outside. Rebecca looked at the door checking that it's locked. She kissed me on the cheeks and slept again.

"Bec.... Go and get changed.... I have to let them in" I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Freennnnn!" Rebecca said in frustration. "You love me?" She asked looking at me.

I am scared, I instantly nodded yes. She smiled at me and closed her eyes again "Then stay here...." she said.

"I am hungry...." I replied. She immediately got up "Then let's sleep after having breakfast" she went into the bathroom with her clothes.

I quickly got up and opened the door. "We were screaming to wake you up from last 10 minutes!" Tee said.

"Your friend is lazy like you. Becca is already awake and cleaning up in bathroom, but your friend was sleeping like a wooden log!" Irin said and sat on the bed.

"It's my room!" I complained.

"Rebecca is also here!" Tee said.

"Why do I even try to fight you guys!" I said and laid on the bed.

Tee and Irin laid over me "AHHH! YOU GUYS ARE HEAVYYYY!" I screamed.

"This is our love, you have to carry it!!!!" They said in unison.

"Your love is killing me right now!!" I complained.

"Get down from her Irin, she is my friend first!" Tee said and then whispered to Irin "All your love is mine baby!". She lightly pushed Irin away.

"Keep your love to yourself! Get off me!!!!" I screamed.

"You also get off then! I forbid you to climb over Freen!" Irin said to Tee, LOVELY JEALOUS COUPLE!

The started fighting among themselves. As a good friend, I suffered all the sufferings by their overwhelming love.

"GET OFF HER NOW!" Rebecca tried push them away.

"Noooo!" Both of them said in unison.

"Becccc! They are killing me with their love! Save me!!" I said.

"Take back your love, my love is enough for Freen!!" Rebecca said and climbed over my back.

MORE LOVE!?!

"Get away Becca!!" Tee said.

"Noo! Stay there Bec!" Irin said.

WHAT ARE THESE GUYS DOING?!

**

Rebecca is over me, Irin and Tee are fighting to whether keep Rebecca over me or not.

"GUYSSSS! IT'S TOO MUCH LOVE NOW!!" I screamed helplessly.

"We were waiting for you all to start breakfast" Daniel said as he entered the room.

"FOOD CAN WAIT!!" Tee, Rebecca and Yuki yelled in unison.

"I am hungry Becbec...." I whispered to Rebecca.

"WAIT! Let's have breakfast and stop this stupid conversation. It's obvious that Freen loves me the most" Rebecca stood up and gave me her hand to get up.

I held her hand to stand "Ouch! My back hurts!".

"SHOWOFF!" Tee and Irin taunted Rebecca.

Daniel gave me an apologetic smile, I smiled back at him. I washed up quickly and we went down for the breakfast.

**

Rebecca POV

"I can see your smile Daniel! You just smile from distance as she is all MINE!" I said in my mind and put my arms on Freen's waist.

All of us sat on the dining table filled with food. Freen sat between me and Daniel. Why doesn't this man just leave us alone!!

While having breakfast, Freen didn't looked at me for once, she tried to always look away or to just look at her plate. I put some fruits in her plate for which she thanked me without looking at me.

After the breakfast, all of us decided to go to our rooms and get changed to go out. I intertwined our hands, Freen finally smiled at me and kissed me on the cheeks after checking that no-one is around.

"That was sleek!" I said flustered by her sudden kiss.

As we were climbing towards our room, Daniel came running from back "FREEN! WAIT A MINUTE!" he said.

Freen immediately left my hand.

"I want to talk with you" Daniel said.

"Sure, tell me...." Freen said.

"Ummm.... Can we talk in alone" Daniel asked Freen.

Freen didn't replied anything.

Why does it feels like I am interrupting two lovers?

"I will wait for you in the room. COME IN 5 MINUTES OR I WILL COME TO GET YOU!" I said and left for our room.

**

"Someone's sulking?" Freen asked as she locked the room from inside.

"You missed seeing me angry if you were late" I taunted.

I am sitting on the pool, Freen came and hugged me from behind "I cannot stay away from you for more than 2 minutes" she said.

"Good!" I said with a huge smirk.

"I can see you smirking Becbec!"

"Come, let me see you properly...." I patted on my leg for her to sit in my lap. She stood up and sat on my lap, locking her legs over me.

I caressed her face "My favourite view!".

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back with small continuous kisses making her chuckle. She retaliated with giving me small kisses on the neck.

Her kisses excites me, I moved my hand inside her top and unhooked her bra. She shivered when my hands brushed over her complete naked back. She pulled up her top and bra throwing them away. I looked at her naked body for the first time. She is perfect and everything about her mesmerizes me, making me forget about everything else. I looked at her to get the permission before kissing her naked front. She nodded yes and as I was about to touch her....

Knock.... Knock....

"Becca! Open the door, I need your help!" Chloe yelled from the other side of the door.

Both of us looked at the door in frustration.

"Later...." Freen whispered and kissed me passionately before getting up from my lap.

Freen took her clothes and directly went to bathroom, meanwhile I helped Chloe with selecting her clothes.