117. That love of mine

Rebecca POV

Ethan sings for Freen over the stage, she is also enjoying this attention. How did I forgot that future Freen and Ethan always date each other first and then separates to date me and Saint.

But this has always happened when I and Freen reincarnates, why the similar situation is happening in present also?

She steals my breath away.

I hate this thing that why can't she remember all the other realities, why only I am destined to live a life like this.

The performance gets over, everyone applause for the boy band and there are few howlings from the back side by freshers taking Freen's and Ethan's name.

"KISS! KISS!" Everyone is screaming for them to kiss.

Freen and Ethan laughed while acting like they are grossed to do that and signalled that they are just friends.

IN ANY TIMELINE THEY CAN NEVER BE MORE THAN FRIENDS!

"KISS! KISS!" People kept cheering for them. Freen takes the microphone "A big round of applause for the fabulous performance by our campus boy band!". Everyone claps for the boy band.

"And now it's time forrrr..... All the business school students and alumni to follow us to the business school for the next programs! We will be separating now accordingly to our schools. Thank you everyone!" Freen announces and walks down the stage, Ethan follows her.

"Science school students will be coming with me" A boy announces, similarly all of us got dividend into different groups depending on our schools. Tee and Daniel went to the business school party and rest of us went to the law school party.

*

"Let yourself free Irin! Enjoy the night please!" Chloe tries to cheer up Irin who is sad because of her fight with Tee and now Tee is gone without completely clearing up the misunderstandings.

"I really don't want to do anything. Please don't waste your efforts for me and don't stop yourself from enjoying the party because of my low mood" Irin requests Chloe.

"How can I enjoy when both of my best friends are sitting sadly in a corner" Chloe points at me and Irin.

"I am not sad!" I argued.

"You are also sad and compared to me, your face looks more sadder. Your sad energy wasted all my efforts that I spent on selecting your dress and makeup!" Irin smacks my arm lightly.

"I am not sad! You are sad and because of your energy I am like this now!" I complain.

"Don't blame Irin, Rebecca. You have been laughing when they were fighting and you were excited and dancing cheerfully until... You saw your NONG on the stage!!" Chloe teases me.

"What NONG? I don't remember her" I refused to know Freen.

"Really...." Irin teases me.

"Yes REALLY!" I am annoyed now.

"How can you forget your crush, who crushed your feelings so badly!" John teases and everyone laughs.

"I don't have crush on anyone" I reply crossing my hands and leaning back on the sofa.

"She is in denial guys. At least I have a relationship with Tee which gives me the right to be sad now, but she is sad because of SOMEONE whom she even refuses to remember! Hahaha!" Irin laughs.