28. Fountain Garden - II

Freen POV

I gave a flying kiss to Becky before starting the match, Heng came between us hitted my arm with his stick signalling me to concentrate.

I said okay and gave a flying kiss to Bonbon as he is very excited to see the game and more importantly - the horses.

The match started, I am the defender because Heng doesn't want me to get injured while chasing for the ball.

"I am good at this game, but who will trust me as I have never played polo in my this life" I said in my mind.

In the past, when me and Preed died in assassination, my parents and Kiet stopped hosting this kind of garden parties as they missed me whenever they see polo matches.

Three rounds have passed I did well by saving most of the goals, everyone is impressed by me. We are leading with 4 points. This will be the last round now.

The umpire whistles signalling us to start, Heng is in the attacking position, all the attackers are trying to get control over the ball.

"I also want to be an attacker instead of waiting for the opposite team to lead the ball towards me" I said in my mind.

I am just watching the action from my team's goal post, suddenly I see that Bonbon is running inside the field towards the ball. The umpire whistles to stop but both of the team is heated up in the action, they don't hear the whistle.

"Not again Bonbon..." I whisper to myself.

I signal Tokyo to run, Tokyo is so fast that it took only a few seconds for us to reach near Bonbon.

I yell everyone to stop but no one pays attention, suddenly I see a rider is about to walk over Bonbon with his horse, I intertwined one of my hand with the leash and jump down to get Bonbon.

Tokyo doesn't stops, she's still running in speed, I pick Bonbon with one hand and we both get dragged forward by Tokyo as I was holding her leash tightly.

If we were a millisecond slower then that rider would have stomped over me and Bonbon.

I blackout for a few seconds, I just hear people yelling my name. Bonbon licks me wiggling his tail and I came back to reality.

Tokyo stopped after we reached a safe distance, she is also smelling me neighing over me in nervousness, signalling me to get up.

"Stop being scared Tokyo" I said while petting her head and getting up.

"YOU! Bonbon! When will you learn" I said scolding him.

Everyone came running towards me.

"Freen are you fine?" My dad asks in concern.

"I am okay dad" I said after standing up. I see mom and Becky giving me fire stares. I smiled so that everyone will stop worrying about me.

Mom and Becky are still staring at me in anger, someone came and hugged me from front.

"WHO ARE YOU?" I said in my mind. This embrace feels similar to Becky but Becky is standing there staring at me.

Everyone gasped in shock.

"Freen you are okay?!" I felt hot tears falling on my shoulder, her voice also sounds very familiar.

"I am fine" I said patting the woman on her back. The woman shifts her hand from my back to my face. Now she is looking into my eyes.

Shock...

Shock...

"BECCA!" I exclaimed in shock. Becca is saying something to me but I can't process what she is saying, she is looking inside my eyes, her face is all red because she has cried so much.

Shock...

Blank...

Flashes...

Memories...

Suddenly my world felt like it's collapsing over me, I feel suffocated, everything is blank, I cannot process any thing. Its all silence, I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't see anything.

Bang... I hear a lound gun shot.

I feel pain near my left chest, I am shaking with pain. I see Tokyo beside me, I climb over her in pain and I blacked out.

Blank...

Blank...

Earlier I felt like Tokyo was running, but now it feels like she is just standing. I slightly open my eyes, I see the old white water fountain. I climbed down Tokyo because my head is spinning.

I am lying on the ground in pain, it feels like something hit me hard on my chest. I touch my chest where I am feeling the pain, I see that my hand is now stained in red blood, my white clothes are also stained in red blood. I don't understand anything.

Tokyo neighs loudly as if she is very nervous, I feel her running in circles around me and sniffing me.

I blacked out again.

Flashes...

Memories...