54. You saved me

Freen POV

I woke up in the hospital, Nam is beside me.

"Nam...." I got up.

"Freen you should rest".

"No, where is Becky? I want to see her."

"She is also admitted here, we will go meet her, but first meet your parents and let the doctor check on you."

"But.... I want to see Becky first!" I started taking the IV needle.

Nam stopped me "Freen, I have checked in her, she is fine don't worry" she calmed me down.

Nam went out sending the doctors and my parents in.

"Freen! My baby! We were so worried about you. Don't make us worry like this ever again!" My mom hugged me while crying.

"I am fine Mom...."

My father also hugged me.

Doctor came in and checked my symptoms.

"Mr and Mrs Chakimha, your daughter is perfectly fine now. Don't be stressed!" He smiled at us.

My parents hugged me tightly.

"Ahhh.... Such a sweet family!" Preed came in my room.

"Come here.... It's incomplete without you!" Our mother called him and all four of us hugged.

"Ahhh.... My family will suffocate me with their love doctor!!" I joked making everyone laugh.

"We will keep her here tonight to monitor her for 12 hours" the doctor instructed.

My parents agreed and they left to see others who got injured in the blast.

Doctor removed my IV drip as I am fine now.

Preed also went with my parents and now I am with Nam.

I looked at Nam to ask her that now can I go to see Becky.

"I will take you to her room" Nam spoke before I asked.

She understands me very much. "You are the best!" I said while getting up from the bed.

She took me to Becky's room "I will stay here to protecting the door, do whatever you want." She said while winking at me.

"Ahhh.... We are not perverts like you!" I punched her shoulder lightly and went inside the room.

Becky is still asleep, I sat beside her holding her hands, admiring her cuteness.

"You scared me when I wasn't able to find you" I kissed her hands.

I was sitting holding her hands and after sometime I fell asleep.

**

I felt Becky's hand moving, so I woke up and checked on her.

"Good morning my silly!" I said smiling at her.

"You scared me Babe...." Tears started coming from her eyes.

I hugged her to calm her down "Hey.... Calm down Teerak, we are safe and together".

"Teerak....?" She asked confusingly.

"Not Teerak?" I asked her whether she doesn't want me to call her teerak.

"Yes.... I like Teerak!" She hugged me and kissed me on cheeks this time crying happily.

I laid beside her, holding her in my arms and closed my eyes trying to sleep. Right now it's 2 am.

"Babe...."

"Yes teerak...."

"Did you saw who attacked on me?"

I opened my eyes in shock "WHAT! SOMEONE ATTACKED ON YOU? WHEN!".

"Way before the bomb blast happened, a man tried to hurt me, he made me unconscious with some chemical. I wasn't able to move my body because of the effect of that chemical, but I heard someone fighting with that man, I don't know who, so I thought it must be you."

"Do you remember his face?"

"No babe, he was wearing mask like all the guests."

Someone tried to attack on Becky, but why will someone attack on a maid? Was he a sexual predator.

"Hey.... Stop thinking about it, I am lucky to have you. YOU SAVED ME babe!"

"Nah.... Teerak, YOU SAVED ME!"

We fell asleep after our conversation.

**

Next day....

"Freen, the clothes that you wore in the party are very damaged, do you want me to throw it away?" Nam asked while showing me the bag with my clothes.

"Yes Nam, I don't want to keep anything that makes me remember what happened yesterday...." In the blast 26 people died and 103 people suffered from injuries.

Thanks to Preed's planning, the emergency services arrived on time and less people were affected, but we failed to save everyone.

"Freen, this watch.... Do you want me to throw this aswell?" Nam took out a pocket watch from the bag.

I jumped in shock.... I forgot that after the party, this watch will reappear.

"Nam, where did you found this?" I took the watch from Nam, it shines brightly, meaning this was well maintained.

"You had this in your hand when you felt unconscious."

"Huh...." How did it reached to me?

===============

Author's note: Hi readers, in the recent chapters I have been trying to give you all some hints about the original timeline and the real enemy, be prepared for the next chapters as they will be fast paced.

Do ask questions in comments if you are getting confused.

Also, I would love to hear your theories on the Original timeline and how did this watch reached to Freen.
😉