115. PhiNong

I woke up early as yesterday Freen promised to come to the hospital early to meet me before she go for her meetings.

I freshen up as I want to be my best when I meet her because I don't want to be teased again like last night. Irin and I go for breakfast together in the hospital cafeteria. The cafeteria is nice and big. They also have good variety of food for everyone.

After having breakfast I head back for my room while Irin goes to the reception to check about my discharge.

On the way to my room, I saw Freen in one of the doctor's cabin. She was hugging a male doctor while giving him one of her prettiest smiles. So, just like me, she also has a boyfriend now. I only saw his back and I immediately left from the corridor as I hate what I saw.

I understand that time line has changed, but I didn't knew that this could change so many things.

"What took you this much time?" I asked as I heard the door opening.

"PRebecca, good morning. Why are you talking to me like this? I am on time!" Freen walks in and shows me her watch, pointing at 9am. Yesterday she said that she will be coming at 9. I thought that she is coming early in the morning because she wants to meet me, but I was wrong as she was here because she wanted to meet that doctor she is dating in this timeline. Maybe that's why she was here in the hospital late yesterday because she wanted to meet her lover doctor. I don't like this feeling of being jealous.

"You look neat" Freen says after scanning me.

"You look a bit over-dressed as someone who is going to office" I reply after checking on what she is wearing.

"I am always dressed like this!" She replies. I know, but she looks extra pretty today!

"PRebecca?" Freen calls for my attention but I turn away from her face.

"You are ignoring your Nong huh?!" Freen complains as she sits on my bed.

"Phi!!!" Freen holds my chin, turning my head to look at her.

"What NFreen?" I ask.

"I am angry at you" Freen says.

"Good, stay angry then" I reply.

"You will be like this huh?" Freen asks.

"ONLY FOR MY LITTLE NONG!" I reply sarcastically.

"Huh!" Freen says in frustration while I laugh at her getting annoyed "Stop treating me like a child!"

"What can I do, when you are one CUTE LITTLE NONG!" I tease her again and pull her nose.

"Ouchhh.... PRebecca!" Freen screams as she is annoyed.

Freen looks at me and then leans closer to me as if she's challenging me. "I am no NONG PRebecca!" She whispers as she gives me a kiss on the lips, making me startled.

She just kissed me hardly for a second before pulling away as she looked at me to read my expressions. What mind games is she playing with me now? Whatever it is, but she is definitely winning this as I pull her closer by holding her waist to kiss her back. I pulled away to look at her, she kissed me again and pulled back to look at me. We played this kiss and watch game, until the landline phone startled us as I got a call in my room.

"Wait, I will check it" I said as I stood to pick up the phone. Freen pulls me and kisses me again "No, let's leave that".

"It could be important" I reply as the ring is not stopping. "More important than me?" Freen asks as she kisses me again.

I kiss her back, continuing our game. "You are most important" I reply. Freen gives me a winning smile and we continued playing our game.

As much we don't want to pull away, but the call is not stopping, so finally Freen let me go to pick up the phone, it was Saint from the reception, he was looking for Freen and was not able to find her, so he called to my room thinking that she must be here.

Freen reluctantly takes the receiver to talk with Saint. I laughed looking at her as she was in no mood to talk with him, she was annoyed.

A doctor comes in to check on me while Freen was on phone. This is a new doctor and he looks a bit similar to Heng. He waved hi to Freen as he entered the room. From back, he exactly looks like the doctor whom Freen hugged and spent time in the morning before coming to me.

"I should have known that she's a player...." I whispered to myself.

The doctor asked me some basic questions as he looked into my reports.

"You are looking well Ms Armstrong." The doctor says.

"I know I am well." I reply.

"PRebecca! You should be respectful!" Freen says as she is back after talking with Saint on the call. She crosses her left hand with the doctor's right hand. I am not liking this closeness.

"It's okay!" The doctor says.

"No, it's not" Freen looks at me, signalling me to apologise.

"He said it's okay" I replied.

"PRebecca...." Freen requests.

"Argh... Alright! I am sorry for being rude. You can go now, if your work is done" I said to the doctor.

Freen facepalms herself. The doctor laughs at Freen's antics.

"Don't laugh at her" I scolded the doctor, how dare him to laugh at her!

"PRebecca....please stop..." Freen holds my hand and leaves the doctor's side.

"Sorry uncle Kirk for my friend's rude behaviour. She is usually not like this" Freen bows to the doctor.

UNCLE?!

I stood beside Freen and bowed down "I am sorry Sir for my behaviour. Just like Freen said, I am not usually like this".

"She is not feeling her usual self, I think we need to keep her for one more day in the hospital" Uncle Kirk comments and Freen laughs. I looked at Freen, she stopped as she saw my annoyed expression.

"Umm.... uncle....I...I should go now. I have some work" Freen bow downs to him again.

"PRebecca, please take care of yourself. I will meet you later. I hope my uncle frees you from the hospital today. You reports looks good." Freen says as she scrolls awkwardly through my report, which later slips from her hands.

"Freen!" Uncle Kirk says as he bends down to pick up my report. Freen gives me a quick peck on th lips "Take care" she says and runs away from the room, leaving me flustered with her uncle.

"She is so naughty!" Uncle Kirk says as he gets up.

"Your face is red Ms Armstrong, are you feeling unwell?" I just smile at his naiveness,  he definitely doesn't know what kind of naughty his niece is.

FREEN SAROCHA CHANKIMHA!