10. Incident

Becky has packed her clothes that is gonna wear in the party in a black duffle bag. Before party she will be going on beach to celebrate their 5 year friend-aniversary. Becky has also prepared a surprise gift for Freen which she puts safely in her duffle bag. She has been waiting for Freen to pick her up for last 30 minutes.

"Can I also join you guys, we can go to party together as mom and dad won't be coming?" Richie asks teasing Becky who was lost in daydreaming while waiting for Freen.

"Nooo.. go away Richie".

Becky hears loud noise of Freen's car, she runs up to her window and smiled seeing Freen's car approaching to her house. Becky runs out of her house taking her duffle bag in her hand and punching Richie on her way out of the house.

"Back off Richie!!".

"Ouch! That was strong punch, I will avenge you later Beckyyyy... Beware of me" Richie threatens Becky, but Becky was already out of her house paying no interest to what Richie is saying.

Excitedly Becky jumps in excitement watching Freen stopping her car in front of her house, suddenly her eyes falls on Heng sitting beside Freen.

..

As soon as Freen reached Becky's house she saw that Becky is already waiting for her, waving her hands for Freen and flashing one of her biggest smiles. Freen felt happy to see Becky smiling. Suddenly she observed that Becky's graze met Heng's eyes, Freen felt the the shift in Becky's mood. She realised that it will be difficult to make Becky and Heng friends with each other.

Freen is happy that she will be spending her entire day with two of her bestfriends, but she can also sense the tension between Heng and Becky.

Freen come out of her car to hug and greet Becky, Becky tightly hugs Freen at the same time she is starting at Heng's eyes with firey eyes. In response Heng takes out Bonbon so that Becky can see that Bonbon is in his hands.

"You are gonna crush me silly" Freen releases herself from Becky's tight hug. She can sense that both she and Bonbon are not safe today, both of her friends are highly obsessed with her and her things, they aren't gonna leave any chance to show off that who is more closer to her.

Freen signals Becky to sit in car, Heng moves out giving Becky space so that she can go and sit behind. Becky pouts out her lips sulking on Freen.

Not to waste more time Freen orders "Both of you go and sit on back, Bonbon will be sitting beside me"

Both Heng and Becky decided to do what Freen says as they want to establish who is more closer to Freen.

Becky and Heng are already in car, Freen waves at Richie and then gets inside her car.

Inside the car Freen felt the awkward silence. She gets a call from John "Hello John".

"There has been an incident, we have to change our plans Ms Chakimha".

"WHAT INCIDENT....?" Freen whispers with eyes filled with pain.

"Nothing serious Ms Chakimha, but for safety reasons there is also a change in venue for this new year's eve party. We will be having the party at the Chakimha family mansion. This notification has been sent to all of the guests 30 minutes back".

Freen gets tensed at the thought of visiting her ancestral home, while driving she felt like she will get a panic attack. She parks her car near highway "John, I have to discuss this with my parents".

Heng and Becky doesn't understand what is happening but they can feel that Freen is a little scared of something.

"Guys there is a change in party venue, it will be at my ancestral house. I am not won't be going to the party, I will ask John to take you guys there. Sorry".

"P Freen, I won't go if you don't go. I want to spend this night with you" Becky says with loving eyes.

"I will also not go without you Freen, I came here not for the party but for meeting you".

"Okay then, we will have our own party somewhere else!!" Freen smiles and dials her father's number.

"Dad, I don't want to go there you know. Can I stay here with Becky and Heng, we will stay and party in our house".

"No baby, there has been an intruder in our house and right now the safest place for us is our ancestral home".

"But dad ...".

"I won't take no as an answer, please understand my concern. We have to go there. Your mother and me are on our way, please reach here as soon as possible".

Even though Freen is scared of her ancestral home she understands her dad's concern about her safety. Both of her dad's younger siblings were assassinated when they were teens. After that incident her grandparents and dad increased the security around the Chakimha family.

"Guys, we are going to Chakimha Family Mansion".

Both Becky and Heng are in shock as they know that Freen doesn't like to go to her ancestral house but they just nod their heads in approval.

Chakimha family mansion is almost 2 hours away from Bangkok. They reached near to the mansion just when the sunset was about to happen.