134. Uncertainty

Third person POV

Rebecca laid Freen on the bed, Freen's pulse rate is very low. She ran out crying and desperately calling for help. Most of the crew members and guests came to the lobby now as they heard a woman screaming for help while crying loudly.

Soon, the medical team reached for help, they are shocked on seeing the condition of the room. There is blood on the floor, a man is beaten and tied unconscious to the chair and a woman is bleeding and lying unconscious on the bed. Even in their worst of imaginations, they are not able to deduce that what has happened here.

"She is bleeding on hand and on the right shoulder" Rebecca ran to Freen on the bed. "Please help, her pulse rate is also going down".

"Help is here Freen. You will be fine... we will be fine" Rebecca kisses Freen's forehead.

The crew members are confused about what has happened here. They switched on the lights and divided themselves into two groups, one group went to bed to treat Freen, while the other group went to help Saint.

"Please stay back ma'am" the medic asked Rebecca to move away. Rebecca wipes her tears and moved back to give space to the medic team to treat Freen.

She doesn't care about what they are doing with Saint, the medic members moved Saint to another room for treatment.

Nam, Heng, Ethan, Daniel, Irin, Tee, Chloe and Jack reached when the medic was taking unconscious Saint to another room on the stretcher.

They rushed towards the room which is surrounded by many people because now they are sure that they heard Rebecca's cries before in the lobby. They tried to get into the room, but the medic stopped them as they don't want many people inside.

"She is not breathing properly, her pulse rate is weak, we should move her to the medic room on the deck" the medic announces, listening to him, his subordinates moved Freen on the stretcher and they rushed out to get Freen in the medic room quickly.

Freen's and Rebecca's friends were shocked and frozen on their places for a moment when they saw bleeding and unconscious Freen. Somehow Heng snapped out of the shock and screamed Freen's name loudly as if hearing him calling for her she will wake up.

Then their eyes went on the crying Rebecca following Freen like a child. She is too exhausted to speak, she already tried calling for Freen many times, but the unconscious Freen doesn't not have any reaction to it.

"Rebecca! What happened?" Heng asks, but right now everything is blank in Rebecca's eyes, she is in her own world where she needs to follow Freen, because the medic team carrying Freen further and further away from her. She ignores Heng and kept running behind Freen with the medic team.

Heng looked at Ethan "Stay with Saint, I will go with Freen" he said and ran behind Rebecca.

Ethan went to Saint, while others followed Saint.

Heng caught the small puppy running behind Rebecca and Freen.

"Stay calm buddy, everything will be fine" he patted Fluffy.

The medic team stopped Rebecca from entering the medical room. Rebecca understood and she stayed outside. Soon, Heng reached there with Fluffy in his hands. He hugged Rebecca "She will be fine, please calm down, we have to stay strong for her" he consoled Rebecca.

"I...(chokes)... Freen..." Rebecca is unable to speak and explain anything.

In the medic room the doctors cleansed and sterilised Freen's wound. The pulse rate of Freen is decreasing more. They started blood transfusion for Freen after confirming Freen's blood type with Heng.