9. Stupid

"Bonbon!! Come and let's have lunch, then we have to go out to receive Heng". Bonbon comes running to Freen in excitement, Freen serves him his lunch and then goes to join her parents for lunch on the dinning table.

"Freen make sure that you are back before the party starts, as usual the party will start at 8 in night". Freen nods with smile to her mother.

"After lunch, I am going out to pick up Heng from the airport. I am thinking to take him to beach with Becky and from the beach we will directly get back to home for the party".

"Sure baby, just take care of yourself and be back on time" Freen's father says with small smile.

After Freen is done with lunch, she calls out for Bonbon to come. She gets ready to go to the airport. She is taking her yellow Porsche today with her. Freen and Bonbon hops up in their car, Freen signs John that they are ready to go.

All of Freen's attempts have always failed to make John and Bonbon friends, so now John just follows Freen from some distance if she goes out with Bonbon.

Freen is about to reach airport, she gets a call from John who is driving just behind her in a black car. "We have secured the airport, we are safe to go there now".

"Thanks John, I am pulling up to the airport now. Bonbon will be staying in car and I will be back out of the airport with Heng in 5 minutes. Make sure Bonbon stays in car".

"Sure, Ms Chakimha"

At the airport entrance Freen pets Bonbon's head before getting out of her car, she asks Bonbon to stay in the car as a good boy. Bonbon barks in approval wiggling his tail.

Freen gets out of the car while dialing Heng's number. "Hey stupid, come out fast or I am leaving without you".

"Hey super-stupid, I am at the entrance where are you? If you don't reach here in one minute, then I will take a cab and ditch you" Heng says with a smile.

"Heng!!!"

"Ohh Freen, my super-stupid friend" Heng says with fake cry and laughing.

Both friends hug each other.

"I missed you" both says at the same time and laughs.

"I thought you will be coming to meet me atleast with a gift, where's the my gift?" Freen acts to sulk.

"It's on the way and you will get to see it at the party".

"Ohh, it better be what I am thinking" Freen says winking her left eye.

"How would I know what you want" Heng flashes a teasing smile.

"If you know if you know" Freen teases him back.

"If I don't get to see my gift today, then I will beat you" Freen threatens Heng.

Both friends reaches to the car laughing on their jokes, Bonbon jumps on Freen's lap in excitement when they get inside the car. Bonbon is very friendly with everyone except John.

Heng takes Bonbon from Freen's lap to his lap so that Freen can concentrate while driving.

..

"Why are you pulling up the car here?" Heng asks Freen in confusion.

"I am picking up Becky from her house, then we will be going to the beach to see the sunset before going to my house".

"Finally I will be meeting Becky for the first time, i hope she doesn't gets jealous of me when she meets your actual best-friend super-stupid" Heng laughs.

"Don't tease her, today is a special day for us. I first met her on new year's eve five year back".

"I am gonna brag about you and no one can stop me" Heng winks at Freen.

"Stop.... Stop it stupid".

"She teased me alot when I was away and she was with you everyday, now it's my turn".