20. Preed

Becky POV

I wasn't able to meet Freen after that night, her security is doubled and she is grounded in her house from that day. Her parents are angry on her for sneaking out.

Surprisingly the assassination on Freen wasn't made public, they have been investigating it in silence.

We talk to each other everyday on video call, Freen informed me that she will be going to her ancestral house with her parents this week. Freen has been calling me with Mia's phone, her own phone has been confiscated by her parents.

"I am sorry Becky, I won't be able to call you from there since Mia will be staying here, and chances for me getting back my phone is very low" she laughed at herself.

"Can I also come with you Babe?" I asked her.

"No Becky, you are still in school, you cannot take one week leave from school. Just be patient with me for a week, I will try to win back the trust of my parents".

She is right, I cannot miss my studies I also have exams that week.

"Okay babe".

"I have to go now Becky, good night. Mwahh" she said while kissing the phone screen.

I kissed my screen back and we disconnected the call.

I want this week to be over fast.

..

Freen POV

I reached my ancestral house with my parents. "Dad can I go with you wherever you are going? I am bored staying in house." I request my dad.

"Freen it's still not safe for you to go out and we haven't forgiven you yet" my mom said.

"Momm.... please" I looked at my mom with sad eyes.

"You can go freely wherever you want inside and outside the house, but don't go outside the main house boundaries" says my dad.

"Thank you dad" I said jumping in excitement.

"But one more mistake and then you will be grounded in your room for a year" my mom threatened me.

"Trust me mom, I won't let you both down. I love you mom and dad" I said holding their hands.

They just smiled at me.

I took Bonbon and went to my room on fourth floor. Yes, I changed my room from second floor to fourth floor.

I went inside my room "this is my room..." I whispered to myself.

I have lived in this room before, by before I mean in my past life.

YES! I have finally solved the mystery behind panic attacks and strange dreams that I see, all those are memories of my last life.

In my last life, my name was Freen Sarocha Chakimha, the same name which I have now. I am my aunt or I am my niece?. I know it's confusing but that's why I am here to learn more about my last life.

Why is this happening, I don't know.

How this is happening, I don't know.

I remember my past life, not all of it but most of it. I only remember my last life till July of 2001, I don't remember after that.

I know that I died in an assassination on 26th of September 2001, Kiet told me that... No my father.... No my older brother.... Ahhh this in confusing.

I went to Preed's room, Preed was my twin brother, my partner in crime, we were very close to each other. As far as I know he died on 20th September 2001, six says before me.

I have to find out what happened him, what happened to us.

Becky was also a part of my past, she always told me that she is not from this time, but I never believed her. Who will believe on someone claiming to be a time traveller. Silly me. Now I believe her, I believe that somehow she travelled from present to past.

Becky was almost 18 when we met in past and she had Bonbon.

It's complicated to connect everything, but I will try my best to solve this mystery of what and why all these happened.

..

Preed's room is locked, I went to look for Mr Chen, he is Anong's father. I never talked to him in past, I only know Anong because she is dating Heng. Mr Chen is one of my dad's most trusted employees, when we are not here, he is the one who takes care of our business and our house.

I went on ground floor and knocked on Mr Chen's office, no one seems to be inside the office. I peeked inside his office, I saw house keys hanging on the office walls. I went in and took Preed's room keys.

"Hello, how can I help you?" I turned and saw a lady standing at the door.