17. P Nam

Becky POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Freen asked me to be her girlfriend, this was unexpected, it wasn't supposed to go like this.

"No" I got up from her lap in frustration.

"No? What?" Freen asked in desperation.

"P Freen... Babe this is wrong, why did you do it?"

"What have I done wrong now silly?!"

"No, I will not let you do this to me" I ran towards my bag, I took out the gift that I brought for Freen.

I sat on one knee and opened up the box with Ruby ring, I looked into her eyes "I like you P Freen, I don't know when I started liking you more than friend, but all I know is that I want to be with you everyday and every second. Babe please be my girlfriend?".

Freen's eyes are filled with tears of joy and she immediately says yes.

I took out the ruby ring and made her wear it and then we kissed on lips. Both of us are crying with happiness.

I love this night, and I love it when I am with Freen.

..

When I woke up I wasn't able to find Freen in room.

"Good morning silly, freshen up and let's go down to have breakfast. In two hours we will be leaving back for Bangkok!".

"Good morning babe" I jumped in excitement.

"Give me 15 minutes, I will be ready!"

"Okay silly!".

..

We went down for breakfast, we were greeted by all the helpers in the Chakimha Mansion. Freen's mom and dad were already there.

"Good morning mom! Good morning dad!" Freen greeted her parents.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Chakimha" I greeted her parents.

We sat down on dining table beside them.

"Where's Bonbon Freen?" her mom asked.

"Mom he is already fed, after having breakfast I will again go and check on him" Freen replied while eating toast.

We did our breakfast, Freen and her parents talked about studies and business, while I was sitting silently because I was shy that this is our first day of relationship and I am already having breakfast with my girlfriend's parents.

..

We left the dining hall, to check on Bonbon. On our way Freen asked one helper to help us in packing.

"Becky can you go and assist him in packing our stuff? I can go alone to check on Bonbon".

"Babe I want to be with you" I whispered to her while holding her hands.

"We will be together in Bangkok, I have left my ring on the bed side drawer, I don't want to loose it in luggages. Please assist him silly." she said while pinching my cheeks.

"Babe! How can you leave the ring anywhere" I folded my hands in anger.

"Silly! I kept it safely in drawer so that I won't lose it, you know me right how messy I am!" she kissed on my cheeks noticing that nobody can see us.

"Come down fast once you our luggage is packed. We will leave for Bangkok immediately" she said.

"Okay babe I will be down in 10 minutes!" And I ran upstairs to go to Freen's room and help to pack the luggages fast.