35. USA

Freen POV

Me and Saint are in our way to Bangkok, we are late because last night I blacked out while I was with Becky. Ethan found me in one of the club's room, I was lying on the floor. I woke up at 12pm, Ethan helped me in catching up what happened last night.

It turns out that I was mistakenly drugged by Heng's men and after hearing my and Ethan's conversation, all of them hate me now. And Becky is the one who hates me most, he also mentioned that before leaving Becky left a message for me with him "WE ARE OVER NOW".

So last night she made out with me to punish me. "Stupid silly" I whispered while facepalming myself.

Despite of all the misunderstandings, I don't feel the need to clear myself, actually it's better if everyone stay away from me, I cannot look out for them because I have a more important person who needs me the most.

**

We reached to my house, as soon as I entered my house, my parents came running towards me with concern. "I won't fall into your trap, you will pay for what you did" I said in my mind.

"Freen, baby... Why did you ran away like this, we were deadly worried about you!" my mom said while caressing my hair.

Just ignoring them I went to my room, I packed up my things, asked Mia to make Bonbon ready to leave with me, she is shocked watching me like this. Somehow I convinced her that whatever I am doing is very important to do.

I went down and Saint is carrying my luggages behind me, Bonbon is already in the car.

"Freen! What is this? Where is your phone, where is John and why did you took out that much money from your account? Is someone blackmailing you?" My dad tries to stop me with his questions but I just walk towards the main door ignoring him.

A beautiful angel face comes inside the house from the main door, I felt like my world has stopped, I cannot hear anything, I am just lost in her eyes "Becky..." I whisper.

"Freen!!!! Stop it now!" My dad grabs my hand to turn towards him.

"Stop what?" I yelled back.

Silence...

This is the first time I ever yelled at my parents in my life, I can see in their eyes that they are hurt. "Nice... these people need to suffer more." I thought in my mind.

"Mr Chakimha, please leave her hand" Saint requests.

"ANSWER me!!" My father yells at my face.

Silence...

Saint comes in between us "She was stressed and needed some space from everyone, that's why we threw away our phones. Mr John is retired now, Freen gave him huge amount money to live in peace. Mr John wanted to get rest and after Freen saw this, she helped him out. Please don't be hard on her!" Saint explains to my parents.

"You! How dare you to speak between us! Are you using my daughter! Yes... Yes! You are using her weak emotional state! Get away from my daughter!!" My father slaps Saint but Saint doesn't even flinches, because he wants to protect me from everything.

"HOW DARE YOU!" tears started coming from my eyes as my father ordered other guards to hit Saint.

"Freen, everything will be fine! This bastard will get what he deserves" my dad says to calm me. Saint falls back on the floor and I can see his face is all covered in his blood. I have to stop this.

I took up a long metal vase that was just on the table beside me and I hit one of the guards on his head so that they will leave Saint. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" I yell loudly before dropping the vase on the ground.

Silence...

Silence...

"Are you dating him?" My mother asks with crazy eyes.

"You are dating him, that's why you took him in as your personal employee! You have insulted our family Freen! You spent 11 days with this sick BASTARD!!" my dad yells and he was about to slap me, but my mother catches him mid-way.

"Freen... Go to you room now, don't make you father more angry" my mother says in calm voice.

"Mr and Mrs Chakimha, there is a misunderstanding here, Freen and Saint are just friends, please don't say bad things about them" this is when I realised that Becky is here with Heng, I saw that she is holding a box with things that I gave to her.

I realised... She is here to end everything thing, I can feel how much she hates me in her eyes. "I don't care about anyone now!!!! We have to go otherwise we will miss our flight" I said in my mind.

"Heng, you don't need to do this, otherwise people will say that I am dating you too" I said while picking up Saint.

"Mom - Dad this is too much for me, I cannot handle this anymore, that's why I am leaving to USA for my studies. I will call you when I am okay and back to normal" Saint takes up my bags and starts following me towards the main door.

"I was dating Becky, I never dated either Heng or Saint" I turn back to confess to my parents.

Then I again turn back to Becky and glanced into her eyes with the same hate that she is glancing me "And we are definitely over now, you can burn this, I don't want any litter with me" I said pointing towards the box that Becky was holding.

With this I left Bangkok with Saint and Bonbon.

"My silly... I am coming to you" I whisper to myself with my hands on my heart, Saint flashes a smile listening to me, his face is all swollen and both the eyes are black. I smile back at him watching how miserable we both are. Then our flight takes off Bangkok.