90. Why am I sad?

Freen POV

Rebecca and Daniel kissed, everything that I planned woked out in the end. I gave a teasing smile to both of them as we went in the main hall downstairs.

Chloe switched on all the lights, and we all danced on random songs until all of us were drained out of all energy.

Rebecca and Daniel drank too much alcohol and they were still dancing together. They were dancing like a couple dances on a slow song, hugging each other.

They seem so much in love and happy, this is what I wanted, this is what I manifested and planned. But why am I sad now? My heart just dropped when I saw them kissing in front of me, ideally I should have let them have their moment, but I immediately stopped them by announcing that I found them.

Watching them kiss, stopped my heart, but now watching them dance like this feels like someone is breaking my heart with a big hammer. My heart is not BEATING, it's HURTING.

I came out in the garden to get some open air, Tee followed me outside.

"Finally some peace!" Tee said and I nodded yes.

We sat on the same beach chair, Tee hugged me to not let me fall as we have small space. Both of us laughed when Irin came running out and sat over us as she is sulking.

"Sit like this, it's like you are massaging us!" Tee said as Irin slept over us.

Their hugs and warm embrace cheers me up again.

"What's wrong with both of them?" Tee asked me signalling at Becky and Daniel who are sitting in the hall now and drinking again.

"I am also not sure why Bec is drinking like this today" I said.

"I have also not seen Daniel drinking like this" Tee said.

"Did something happened during the hide and seek game? They were fine before the game...." Irin said.

"I don't know" I don't want to tell them about that kiss.

"Strange! Both of them were eyeing me and Tee like they will punch us if possible" Irin said laughing.

"I also felt that!" Tee said.

"They seem quiet normal to me, maybe it's just alcohol" I suggested.

"Maybe I have some idea why they are acting like this...." Tee said. Both me and Irin looked at Tee in excitement to share her thoughts.

Tee looked at Irin and said "Both of them are in love with her" Tee points her finger at me.

"WHAT NONSENSE" I said rolling off my eyes.

"You are genius baby! I agree!" Irin said and kissed Tee's hand.

"Guys you are thinking wrong, that's not possible" I simply said.

"Rebecca is always protective of you Freen, she has never been that much protective for anyone of us" Irin said.

"It's because she is the first person I know after waking up from the accident. She thinks that I am her responsibility, that's why she is protective for me" I answered.

"No Freen, Irin is right. Today in the bus when me and Rebecca were bringing snacks for everyone, she was very jealous when she saw you with Daniel." Tee said.

"Freen I think Tee is right, I have also observed that Bec acts different whenever she sees you with Daniel" Irin said.

"Guys.... If I tell you something, will you promise me that it will stay between us?" I asked.

Both of them looked at me with amusement and promised me that they won't share this secret with anyone.

"Tell us Freen, don't keep us hanging like this" Tee said.

"Daniel and Bec like each other, they have a big crush on each other. Whenever Bec sees me with Daniel, she is jealous of me being with Daniel. She actually have a crush Daniel. I confronted Daniel and he said that he have a crush on Rebecca. So all this time, I was trying to set them up together. And today.... They kissed when I gave the last dare." I revealed, receiving big gasps from Tee and Irin.

"Why did we not noticed this!?" Tee said to Irin.

"I don't know, our assumption was wrong then" Irin answered.

"So we finally have three couples in our group!!!!" Irin added.

"Yes" I said.

Tee and Irin screamed loudly in excitement, making everyone inside the guest house to come out and enquire what's happening.

We didn't revealed what we were talking about.

"I am tired, let's go and sleep" Rebecca pulled my hand to make me stand and go with her. She is very tipsy because of the alcohol.

"Right! It's late, let's go and sleep everyone. We need energy for tomorrow" I said and everyone agreed.

Jake and Chloe are staying together. Irin is staying with Tee. Daniel is staying alone. Me and Rebecca are staying together.

"Becbec! You drank too much today, let's not drink like this next time" I said as we climbed up the stairs.

She didn't replied anything, even though she is drunk, she is walking forward taking the charge.

"We need to change first Becbec. You go to the room, I will bring few of our clothes to our new room." I said.

She pushed my hand away which she was holding before and without looking back, she left me alone on the stairs.

Is she angry or that's just alcohol acting on her?! Maybe she is embarrassed about me watching her kissing Daniel, should I let her sleep alone so that she don't need to be more embarrassed?