110. The Aunts and the nieces

Rebecca POV

"Stop ordering me and especially stop staring at me like this, it's not working!" Freen said to Becky.

"Always so arrogant and rude!" Becky pinches Freen.

"Ouch!" Freen exclaims in pain. I stood in-between them "Stop it! Be respectful" I scolded Becky as Freen grabbed my hand from back to calm me down.

"You are no one to talk between us" Becky crosses her hands.

"Stop talking so disrespectfully with my girlfriend!" Freen pulls me closer.

"She... She..." Tears started falling from her eyes again, she looks just like a mirror image of me.

"This is not the way you talk with your girlfriend!!" Freen Chankimha pulls Becky back and scolds Freen.

"You...."

"Stop this Freen.... Calm down please...." I whispered to Freen.

"Look! She is again saying something to Freen! She is a liar and a manipulator!" Becky yells.

"You are a LIAR!" Freen yells back at her. Becky starts shaking in anxiety, Freen Chankimha makes Becky sit, Freen silently stood behind me.

"..."

"Get.... Get..."

"Get away from my Freen! You lied to her to get with you!..... And you! Tell me, from how many months you have been sleeping with her!" Becky first screams at me and then at Freen.

"..." Freen stays quiet behind me.

"She is playing you! She doesn't deserve you Freen!" Becky says.

After sometime Becky calms down, and we all sat together to talk again.

"Let's be respectful while talking...." Freen said sipping some water.

"How do you know about all these?" Becky asks looking at me.

"All what?" I replied.

"Tsk! Time travel! How did you knew that this is my Freen from future!" Becky asks.

"I am not yours...." Freen whispers loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What?.... I will be quiet!" Freen said and asks us to continue.

"She told me all this before her memories were erased by this watch" I said holding Freen's hand.

"Tsk...." Becky bangs the table with the glass "Stop touching her infront of me. She is your niece's girlfriend, atleast respect that!" Becky grabs Freen's hand.

"Leave me..." Freen says to Becky, but Becky continues holding her hand. Freen grabs her forehead in frustration.

"What niece?" Freen Sarocha asks.

"She is my aunt." Becky says pointing at me.

"But this is my first time meeting her, I never knew she would be like this, feeding on younger one's innocence." Becky mutters.

"We are of same age!" Freen flinches Becky's hand.

"She is my aunt, technically she is atleast 23 years older than you!" Becky gives death stares to me and Freen.

"You... You are my niece.... Are you Robert's daughter then?" I try to process this new information.

"Yes I am! Aunt Rebecca" Becky simply replies with a sarcastic smile.

"Becky...." Freen Sarocha tries to make Becky behave.

"Arrgghhh! What is all these! She is my aunt and you are her aunt and my girlfriend and she is also my girlfriend. I am not getting this at all!" Freen said in frustration and kicks the table.

"My head hurts by all these!" Freen said grabbing her forehead.

"You didn't told me before you had an aunt who looks so similar to you" Freen Sarocha asks Becky.

"We never really talk about her" Becky says as she looks at me. "Because it's one of our family's sad story. My grandparents took her in as their own daughter after her parents died, but sadly she also died two years after that in an accident in Bangkok with her girlfriend. My grandparents always blamed themselves for her and her girlfriend's death, they were never happy after that incident. My dad told me all these." Becky says as she lays back on her chair.

"Becbec...." Freen grabs my hand "She is just making up things. Let's leave this place, please.... Let's go home...." Freen says to me.

"I don't think we will be able to run away from this anymore, my baby." I kiss Freen's hand.

"Becky! No...." Freen Sarocha stops Becky who was looking at me and Freen in frustration.

"I want to ask you something. She.... Your aunt and her girlfriend dies in Bangkok.... Is it a possibility that they die in the bomb blast in my party?" Freen Sarocha asks.

"What bomb!?" Freen stoods up immediately pulling me to stand with her.

"Don't worry. This time we have handled everything. Please sit" Freen Sarocha assures Freen.

"Actually.... I think I am understanding everything now." Freen Sarocha stoods up and walks in to the centre.

"What?" I ask.

"This pocket watch...." Freen Sarocha walks to grab the pocket watch when someone knocks at the door.

Knock knock....

"Yes?" Freen Sarocha answers.

"Ms Chankimha, your father has asked for your presence in the party hall immediately." The man says. Freen Sarocha looks at the clock and then opens the door to answer the man "I am coming in 5 minutes, you can go." She excuses the man to leave before closing the door.

"My dad is calling me now, we should go " Freen Sarocha says looking at me.

"Me?...." I ask.

"Yes.... let's go" Freen Sarocha answers.

"She is not going anywhere without me." Freen stoods in front of me.

"There cannot be two Freen and two Becca in the party right now. You and Becky should spend sometime together to understand the situation, meanwhile I will be back with Rebecca in 20 minutes." Freen Sarocha explains.

I agree with Freen Sarocha that Freen and Becky need to clear things out in-between them. Freen won't give in until I am here with her, it's better to let them spend some time alone. It hurts to do this, but I won't be weak anymore. I don't want to be Freen's weakness anymore, I have to be stronger. "Freen, you should stay and discuss things with Becky. I will be back in 20 minutes as she said".

"..." Freen.

Me and Freen Sarocha left them alone and we went down to the party with me replacing Becky.