126. Apocalypse - II

Freen POV

"We are here!" I said rubbing fluffy's back, he looks at me with his sleepy eyes. He is happy as the car's engine is off finally.

"Let's go and find PRebecca. It's 1 in the night, she will be dead angry at us, but we have to stay strong! You got it?" Fluffy barks in approval.

I locked my car and we entered the reception to get inside the private beach villas. On the board I saw a huge picture "THE COUPLE OF THE NIGHT?" It's a picture of PRebecca with Terry.

I rip off the picture from the wall "What nonsense is this!" I mutter and enter the private beach. Without seeing anywhere, I ran to our room. PRebecca is really angry from me I think.

To my surprise, our room is all open and everything is scattered. The mirror is broken, the furniture is scattered, the clothes are thrown out and there is no one inside the room.

"PRebecca?" I walked inside the room to confirm if she is here or not. "We will have to find PRebecca fluffy.".

I left our villa and walked towards Tee's room, if PRebecca is not here then she must be with Irin.

"Freen! You are here!" Tee screams and runs towards me. She is drunk.

"I was so worried!" Tee hugs me, Fluffy barks as Tee didn't saw him in my arms.

"What is this?" Tee asks. "He is fluffy, I adopted him tonight. Do you know where is Rebecca?" I ask Tee.

"Freen!" Tee hugs me crying. "Rebecca is now in relationship with that Terry! She destroyed your room and she said many bad things about you. How can she do that? And when I asked Irin to talk to Rebecca to behave because she will hurt your feelings, I got in argument with her. I drank because I was so sad, Irin threw me out of our room because I was drunk. These...these lawyers, they don't have a heart Freen. I hate them all, I will never talk with either of them, how can Rebecca do those things with you!" Tee cries hugging me tightly. I hug her back to calm her down.

"What did Rebecca do?" I asked. "She said that you cheated on her and then you ran away from here when she asked you questions. And the worst thing is.... Terry proposed to her to be his girlfriend and she immediately said YES to him" Tee explains.

PRebecca was that angry on something so small and stupid and she dumped me overnight and then she got into relationship with Terry.

HOW STUPID IS THIS?!

"How did you knew that there is something going on between me and Rebecca?" I asked Tee, she has stopped crying now. "I can see that in your eyes Freen. I am not stupid to discuss my lawyer girlfriend problems with someone who is single and have no idea on dating a lawyer" she replies proudly.

"Right.... I didn't knew that I was that obvious." I said.

"The lawyers are the stupid ones. And my stupid got hooked up with another stupid!" I am frustrated to believe that PRebecca is dating Terry now.

"I know! You always get me Freen!" Tee says smiling at me.

"Where is that stupid lawyer?" I ask.

"Which one?" Tee said laughing, she is very drunk.

"Rebecca" I reply.

"She must be somewhere with Terry.... I was so frustrated that I started aimlessly walking on the beach. I don't know where anyone is" Tee said.

A girl who was obsessed with me until a few hours back is now dating some other person just because I left for a few hours. It's so disappointing how people can change so fast, it was my mistake that I allowed her to get too close to me.

Did she dump me because she found out I am a bit crazy as I hear things which are not there?

Fluffy licks my hand as if he knows that I am sad.

"Even you understand me better than that stupid lawyer" I kissed him on the head.

ANYWAYS I WAS NEVER IN ANY KIND OF COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP WITH PREBECCA....

"You should go to your room Tee, I will to reception to ask for a new room".

"No! I am not going to that lawyer!" Tee is angry.

"Heyyy.... Stop it! As much as you curse her, you love her very dearly and so does she. Don't argue among yourself because of others, specially because of me. I don't want to be the reason for your fight with Irin. Go to her, and deal things peacefully" I explain Tee. She hugs me. "Thank you Freen!" She said.

"Now, go back. I will arrange another room for me" we broke the hug, Tee went towards her room, while I went to reception.

*

"I am sorry ma'am, but we don't have any room available as of now" the manager informs me.

"Then can you check if any other hotels have rooms available?" I requested the manager, I don't want to disturb Saint, Tee or anyone as it's very late at night, also somewhere in my heart I don't want to stay at the same place where PRebecca is.

They dialed to check in nearby hotels, but sadly all of the hotels in the city are already booked to full occupancy.

The staff apologised for no room, but they suggested that by morning they will tidy up my existing room.

I don't want to stay near PRebecca, I hate this feeling. I decided to go back home. "Fluffy, this will be a tiring ride as we will be driving for 6 hours, but at least we will be together and we will be safe at home." Fluffy licks my hand. I put him in my car on the passengers seat and brought out a blanket from my car's trunk.

"Where are you running to this time?" I heard a familiar voice. I don't want to face this person now. No, actually I don't want to see this person again ever!

We are not good for each other.

WE ARE DONE FOR GOOD....