113. The memories

Rebecca POV

"Good morning Ms Armstrong. How are you feeling now?" The nurse asks as she checks on me. My head is spinning. I looked around, I was in a hospital.

"How- how did I get here?" I asked.

"You blacked out yesterday at the party because of an anxiety attack" The nurse replies.

"Becca, you scared us!" I heard Irin's voice and found her sitting beside me.

"You-you are here?" I asked.

"Of course we are here. Actually, all of us are here." Tee taunts me from the sofa.

"All of us were very worried Becca. It's a new country and we didn't knew what to do" Jack says.

"I am sorry Becca for not understanding you" Daniel grabs my hand, I tried to remove it, but Chloe made me not to.

"Where's Freen?" I ask Irin.

"Who Freen...." Irin asks looking at Tee and others, but everyone nods no, signalling that they don't know anyone by that name.

"Arghh! This is too much now" I slap Daniels hand asking him to leave me and I got off the bed.

"I am sorry Becca, please forgive me this time" Daniel again holds my hand, making me angry.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM AND EVERYONE!

As I was about to flinch his hand away.... I REMEMBERED....

I remembered my memory of dating Daniel, I remembered that everyone decided for coming to Bangkok because they wanted to cheer me up as I was in a dark place emotionally because I miss my parents.

I remembered myself fighting with Daniel because he doesn't understand me and the emptiness that I feel. I remembered meeting Freen Sarocha in the new year party, I confided in her, I fell for her in love at first sight, but then there was a blast and we died.

I remember meeting Freen again in future, she found me on the beach, I remember falling in love with her again, we loved each other crazily and in every way until we were assassinated, but Freen sent me in the past.

I have overlapping memories of the same time again and again. At this point I don't know if all this was a dream?

"Where's Freen?" I asked again.

"We don't know any Freen, Becca" Daniel hugs me.

"No! But I want my Freen" I feel a piece of me is taken away. Am I crazy?

"I am sorry Becca, I should take better care of you" Daniel pats my back.

He moves away and asks me to rest on the bed. I have a memory of all of us dying in a blast, but all of us are alive here. There's no bomb blast and there's no Freen, everything is just a manifestation of my imagination.

"Everything's wrong...."

"We are here to help you Becca. You can depend on us, especially I want you to depend on me baby...." Daniel kisses me on the forehead. The nurse gives me some medication to sleep and I drifted away in sleep hoping that maybe in my dreams, I can see my perfect happy life again, I can see my Freen again.

6 hours later....

I woke up and went to washroom to freshen up. It's 8 pm now, time for dinner. Daniel, Irin, Jack, Chloe and Tee, everyone is here as we decided to eat together.