40. Freen's 20th birthday

Coming chapters are the flashbacks of old Becky's timeline...

Year 2022

Becky POV

"Hello babe! I love and I missed you. I know you have some work, but I want to spend your 20th birthday with you. I have just entered the main gates of Chakimha mansion! I will see you in 10 minutes!" I leave a voicemail for Freen.

"Is her phone still not reachable?" Richie asks while driving.

"Yes, I am not able to call her from morning. Last night we talked and I wished her happy birthday, but from morning I am not able to reach her".

"It's strange for her not to pick up your phone, we are almost here, let's scold her once we find her" Richie exclaims.

I punched Richie lightly "How dare to think about scolding her on her birthday!! Stay away from my girlfriend!" I scold him.

"Yes my crazy in love sister!"

We reached the house and we entered inside the mansion.

I ask some employees "Where is Freen?".

"Ms Chakimha went towards the farm".

"Thank you!" I thanked the employee and went outside to find my babe.

"I will wait for you here!" Richie tells me.

"No! You can go home I will stay here with her!" with this I left the house.

I went towards the horse farm, I saw Freen talking to Tokyo.

Richie honks the car horn telling me that he is leaving, I wave him bye and started sprinting towards my babe.

"I missed you!" I yelled loudly to get her attention.

She was startled to see me here, I came running towards her and hugged her.

"You....you shouldn't be here silly! I will send you home now, let's go!" She said while breaking the hug.

She seems nervous, she doesn't looks happy to see me or maybe I am just over thinking?

"What's this babe? Come here!" I pulled her towards me and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Beckyyy.... Now is not the right time" she moves back.

"Kiss me back or I will start sulking" I warned her.

Without any second thoughts she started kissing me passionately, her hands are in my hair. My hands are tightly fixed on her waist. We are pulling each other so tightly that there is no space for even air to flow out from between us.

On my 17th birthday, we told everyone about us dating. After that we have been obsessed with PDA.

Freen stopped when she heard a bike horn.

"Saint!" She whispered, I pretended that I not heard her.

She climbed up on the horse "Becky you go inside the house I will be back in sometime".

She left without hearing my reply, I felt hurt but I understand that she won't do this unless there is something very important.

I was going towards the house when I saw Freen is talking to Saint.

Saint is her new personal employee, Freen has fired John and given John's responsibility to Saint.

I started moving towards them, I felt jealous by seeing him close to her.