128. The done deal - I

Rebecca POV

Freen woke up twice in between the night to take care of Fluffy.

"Sleep now! You need sleep, I will take care of Fluffy" I said to Freen as she lays back on the bed after taking Fluffy for bathroom. She looks very tired, she just nods and then immediately falls asleep after getting in my arms.

SHE IS SO CUTE...

I like this timeline, it's more challenging than other timelines, but here I am the older one and I get the chance to spoil my sweet little nong.

She said she's been flirting and sleeping with others, she is young and immature. This time it's onto me to spoil Freen by forgiving her, but I cannot forgive her immediately so easily. I need to mark my territory and tame my flirty little nong.

No more hiding my relationship with Freen, it's time to showoff now and keep an eye on others who are eying on you. I will no longer compare you to my Freen from other timelines, from now onwards I am going to see you as who you are.

FROM TODAY, YOU ARE MY ONLY FREEN....

*

I woke up because of sunlight entering in the room. Fluffy is already awake, so I decided to take him out for a walk.

"What happened?" Freen asks, she woke up because I moved a little.

"Go back to sleep, I will take Fluffy out for a walk." I ordered Freen.

"I will also come" she said getting up. I pushed her back on the bed "You need to sleep Freen. Don't be stubborn." I kissed her on the forehead and got up to change clothes.

Before leaving I left a note for Freen asking her to join us at the food lounge in case we are not back.

"You are a shy little puppy" I said to Fluffy. I gave him treat to follow me, he doesn't wants to follow me because right now he only trusts Freen.

"Trust me, I love your owner as much as you love her. Let's go Fluffy boy...." I patted him and gave him some more treats.

Finally, Fluffy agreed to follow me on the leash. He is very tiny, but cute. "In a few years, we will meet Bonbon and you will get a cute younger brother to play with" I said to Fluffy.

Freen adopting Fluffy out of nowhere is very weird. I still don't know where she went last night. We definitely need to talk more.

After walking Fluffy, I went to the breakfast lounge. Dogs are not allowed in this resort, but yesterday Freen paid a hefty sum of money to allow fluffy to go all the places in the resort.

He is definitely an attention grabber wherever he goes. All the eyes are on him, but he is very shy, so I took him in my arms.

I saw Irin sitting on a table with Chloe, Daniel and Tee. It seems like Irin is scolding Tee.

"Why are you arguing early in the morning?" I asked Irin and Tee.

"We are not arguing, she is scolding me because of you. Thankfully, you are also here now." Tee says to me, I sat beside her.

"Baby, I got my share of scolding, it's her turn now" Tee kisses Irin on the cheek. Irin looks at me in anger.

"What turn?" I ask.

"Whose puppy is this?" Chloe asks.

"Freen adopted him yesterday. He is Fluffy" I presented Fluffy in front of everyone.

"Where is Freen?" Daniel asks.

"She was very tired, so I asked her to sleep more" I replied.