124. Apocalypse - I

Rebecca POV

Freen left without any explanation. I followed both Freen and Isabella to the parking, but they were long gone.

I came back to our villa, heartbroken by what I witnessed.

"She didn't accepted knowing that woman, but how she acted was completely suspicious. I....I hate it!" I broke the mirror with the perfume bottle. This is Freen's favourite perfume, the Freen from this timeline never tells me about her feelings and personal life much, but MY FREEN from the other timelines loved this one, that's why I have been wearing this perfume to catch Freen's attention.

"If she is hiding, then there must be something in her things" I opened the cupboard, threw everything on the floor to look for clues but I found nothing.

There is nothing, I always had this feeling that Freen is hiding or lying about something, but I let it go because I know MY FREEN from other timelines. I thought that if she is hiding something then it must be for everyone's good.

Am I a fool to trust her blindly on everything? All these time, I have ignored my gut feeling about Freen, but I no longer wish to continue this.

I love her, but I don't think I am ready to be in an unrequited love. I want her all in, I need her all!

"BECCA! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? YOU WILL HURT YOURSELF AND WHERE IS FREEN?" Tee pulls me out of my villa.

I push her away "YOU TELL ME, WHERE IS SHE!!?"

"Becca, what is it?" Irin catches Tee in her arms.

"HER FRIEND, FREEN! SHE'S BEEN CHEATING ON ME AND WHEN I CONFRONTED HER, SHE RAN AWAY!"

"You were not in a relationship!" Tee taunts.

I removed my slipper to throw at her, but she hides behind Irin. "NO!" Irin grabs my hand. "Tell me everything, calmly." Irin hugs me.

I told them everything.

"Even if she is going out with others, that's not cheating because you two are not in a relationship" Tee mutters.

"You were going out with others when you were flirting with Irin?" I ask her. Tee looks at Irin "I can neither deny nor confirm on this" she says looking away.

"YOU....You go and find your friend, I will discuss this later with you" Irin pulls Tee by her collar. Tee is scared, she nervously nods and runs away.

"See her! She ran just like Freen!" I said.

"They are so ignorant!" Irin says. "I always thought Tee is ignorant, but it turns out Freen is also like this".

"You have no right to comment on Freen" I walk away from Irin. She doesn't know my real Freen. My real Freen is very attentive and always pays extra attention to everything about me.

"Wait for me!" Irin runs behind me. We sat silently on the beach watching the dark waves.

*

"What are you two doing here? We were looking for everyone, let's go there" Chloe points towards lights, it seems they are playing some game as many people are there.

"I am not in mood to go anywhere" I reply. Only Irin and Tee knows what happened today.

"Please Becca.... Just sit there for 5 minutes, if you feel like you don't want to be there then you can come back here." Chloe pulls me up, I hesitantly followed her. Irin also follows us.

As we reached closer to the people, I saw lights on the floor. There is a big heart made up of fairy lights and in between the heart it's written in the sand with colourful stones "Will you be my girlfriend Rebecca?".

After reading the sentence, I looked confusingly at Irin and Chloe. Irin also gave me a confusing look, while Chloe gave an awkward smile.

My eyes met with Tee, she is also standing in the crowd. Did she found Freen? Is Freen ready to be in a relationship with me now?

My heart started beating fast. "Is she doing this because she felt guilty about going out with others when she was flirting with me? Whatever is this, if she wants to give me exclusivity now then I will forgive her. I love her and I am ready to work on us." I thought.

Everyone was looking at me, Jack signalled me to look behind. I looked back and I saw Freen sitting on one knee with a rose in her hand.

I immediately accepted the rose and screamed "Yes! I am ready to be your girlfriend!".

Everyone cheered for us, Freen stood up staring at me, she smiled and hugged me.

"I love you Rebecca! I promise to always treat you like a princess."

I feel weird.

This person doesn't smells like my Freen.

This person doesn't sounds like my Freen.

I pushed the person away and finally I was out of my day dream.

It's not Freen.

All this time I was imagining for this person to be Freen because somewhere I wished that Freen would propose to me.

I am so crazily in love with her, that as I saw those words on the sand, I started dreaming about my future with her.

This is not Freen. But....

He is Terry.

Terry proposed to me and I said yes to him in front of everyone one.

I AM SCARED.

It feels like I have forgotten how to breathe.

I am all confused.

The hotel staff pushed us to stand together and they took our picture.

Everyone is cheering for us.

I looked at Chloe and Irin, they are also confused by what I did.

Amidst the crowd..... I ran away from everyone.

I am crazily in love with her.

I am foolishly in love with her.

I am so much in love with her that even after knowing that she left me alone as she left with the other woman, I still wish to be with her.

It doesn't matter if I accept this or not, but I love Freen selflessly.

I love her more than I love myself.

I love her more than anything.
And I want to be with her, even if she treats me like nothing in her daily life.

When it comes to her..... I am ready to compromise on anything....

[ Song: Apocalypse ]