71. Spoilt brait

Rebecca POV

"Freen! Get up now, you have been sleeping all the way to here"

"These medicines.... makes me dowsy" Freen said yawning. She opened her eyes and a big smile came on her face. "Is it our house?" She asked.

"It's mine" I replied.

"That's why this looks so shabby, not upto my level!" she said and went out of the car to explore the house.

"Whatt do you mean by shabby?" I yelled but she didn't paid attention to me.

"This door is locked Teerak!' she said in frustration.

"Is no one inside the house? Don't tell me that we don't have servants? Are they on leave?" She bombard me with questions.

"Spoilt brait!" I commented on her.

She started at me crossing her hands. I climbed up the stairs and took out the hidden key from the window pannel. "Stop staring at me Freen".

"I will stare at my girlfriend and no one can stop me" she came and hugged me from back while I was unlocking the door.

I froze as she hugged me. "Freen I am not you girlfriend, you are mistaking me as someone else".

"Stop it Teerak, it's enough now. You are hurting me by your words" she tightened her grip on my waist.

I opened the door "Freen, let's go in now". Disappointingly she removed her hands from my waist and stepped inside the house.

"So full, no servants and very dirty...." she muttered, what does she think of herself?

I brought all the things from the car inside the house. I am getting worried as I cannot see and hear Freen anymore. Did she faint or did she hurt herself? Where did she go?

"Freen! Where are you?" I screamed for her from the main hall, but I got no answer.

I ran into all the rooms to search for her. First I searched for her on the ground floor and then I went on the first floor to look for her. Finally I found her laying on a bed inside the room on the first floor. She looks stressed and afraid of something.

"Freen what is wrong?" I asked her.

She opened her eyes on sensing me inside the room. She signalled me to sleep beside her. I did as she asked. She turned towards me and hugged me lightly with her injured hand.

"Is something wrong Freen? Tell me what it is, I will definitely fix it" I said.

"You are already fixing it Teerak" she said kissing me on the cheeks.

"You haven't apologized to me for fighting with me in the car before" she complained.

"Freen.... You are not understanding what I am trying to say" I said moving away from her embrace.

"You are not my girlfriend?" Freen asked.

"Yes, I am not!"

"You are not Becky Armstrong?"

"What? My name is Rebecca Armstrong."

"Isn't it same?"

"Yes, but I am not Becky!"

"Teerak stop now, my head is hurting because of this" she said and turned away from me. She took my hand and put it over her waist, making me hug her from the back. "That's better" she said.

"Freen.... This is wrong" I said truthfully because she already have a girlfriend and this is like cheating on her.

"Becky.... I have to tell you something".

"What?" I asked her.

"Actually.... I have no memories of my past, I don't remember anything except some memories of us".

She turned to face me and look at me "When I try to remember more about my past memories, I get these unbearable headaches".

I stood up from the bad in frustration "FREEN! WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD THIS IN HOSPITAL? I COULD HAVE GOT YOU CHECKED THERE!" I yelled while walking in frustration across the room.

Freen got up and sat on the bed "I didn't liked that hospital, I only get treated by our family doctor or in one of our hospitals!"

"WHAT YOUR HOSPITALS? ARE YOU GETTING MORE OF YOUR MEMORIES BACK?" I asked in frustration looking at her.

"No! I just remember that I am rich" she said as she walked out from the room.

"YOU DON'T WALK OUT ON ME FREEN!!" I yelled at her.

"Stop yelling at me, if you want to talk to me then first calm yourself down" she screamed as she stomped down the stairs in anger.

"YOU SHOULD FIRST CALM YOURSELF DOWN!" I screamed back.

"Rebecca Armstrong what have you done! You are in a big mess now! First you almost killed her with your car and now you have literally kidnapped her from the hospital! What have I done!! She thinks I am her girlfriend maybe because she saw me beside her as she woke up in the hospital. I have to solve this problem.... Fast!" I said to myself in frustration.

"I am hungry!" Freen screamed from the ground floor.

"YOU.... DON'T TALK TO ME! JUST SUSHH...." I warned her and stomped loudly on the floor in frustration.