121. Deal

Rebecca POV

Today Freen came to pick me up from the office. She was definitely jealous of Terry, she is so cute when she is sulking. I flirted with her to cheer her up, but that turned me on. These days I feel like I am always turned on when I am with Freen, she has been trying everything to make me sleep with her, but I am controlling myself as I don't want to be someone she sleep with. I want her to be my girlfriend and obviously later on my wife. We have spent several lives to achieve this and what I have learnt from all the past experiences is never waste time in fooling around.

We came down in the parking lot where everyone was waiting for us.

"What took you so long?" Chloe asks me.

"It's not me, ask her." I said pointing at Freen.

"She insisted on treating me, so we got late" Freen replied and unlocked the car.

"We also need treat!" Daniel complains.

This kind of treat is only for my NFreen. No one else.

"I will treat everyone tonight. Dinner is on me" Freen announces and literally shoves me inside her car.

After entering the car Freen looks at me "All your treats should only be for me!" Freen warns.

"Be my girlfriend then!" I tease her. There's not a day when I don't try to lure her with this deal to become my girlfriend. Freen in all timelines, if she is in on a deal she is all in. I just want her to be all in with me as I don't want to waste time fooling around with her.

Without replying anything Freen started the car and we went to Tee's house.

Freen, Tee, Daniel and Ethan are working on a dream project.

DIVERSITY POP

When I suggested the same idea to Tee and Daniel, they dismissed this as boring. But when Freen proposed the same thing just with the name "DIVERSITY POP" both of them easily got hooked into that idea.

*

We spent the night in Tee's house. Me and Freen made out after dinner and then we slept together (not naked 😅).

In the morning Freen dropped me in the office and then went for her classes. We are almost like a couple. She occasionally drops me and picks me up from the office, we text each other the entire day, we spend weekends together, we go on dates, I sometimes cook for her and she occasionally does laundry for both of us. Almost half of my clothes are there in Freen's room, it feels like we are a couple living together, I am just waiting for Freen to accept this soon so that we can completely become a couple.

"Good morning Becca!" I met Terry near the lift. He is my senior in the office and he has become a good friend of mine.

"Good morning Terry" I greeted him.

"Let's have coffee before the morning call?" Terry asks.

"I already drank one today. Freen dropped me to the office." I replied.

"Ohh, I also came just now but didn't see her car?" Freen's car cannot be gone unnoticed, he didn't saw us because he came by a cab while I was with Freen in the parking lot. She used different exit.

"She left me a block away as she was getting late." I lied. How can I tell him what we were doing in the parking lot.... it's all on Freen, she never misses an opportunity to flirt. She was extra flirty today because we won't meet again until the weekend as she has joined a study group to prepare for exams. Her university exams will be happening next week. After that she will be free for winter break.

I MISS HER ALREADY! MY NFREEN!

*

The day went normal. I went out with my colleagues for dinner party. I didn't drank alcohol as Freen doesn't like it. Terry tried to convince me to drink one, but I politely declined him. We sang songs and danced. It was a fun night, but I still miss Freen.

YOU MADE ME ADDICTED TO YOU FREEN!

On reaching home, I slept off immediately as I was tired and I want these days to finish quickly. Once she agrees to be my girlfriend, I will ask her to move in with me or I will move in with her so that even if we have our own things to work in day, we can still sleep next to each other.

That's the plan, make her my girlfriend, then move in with her and then marry her.

THIS IS THE ONLY PLAN FOR ME!