101. Clearing things

Freen POV

Doorbell rings.....

"She is here!" Tee whispers as she walks to open the door.

I don't like lying to Becca and that's why I don't want to face her now. Next week me and her are going to Bangkok, I have done all arrangements for us to celebrate this new year there, I don't know how to start this conversation with her.

Becca walks in the apartment along side Tee. She came and stood in front me, staring at me for an explanation. I looked away to break this awkward situation.

"Let's go home Babe" Becca offers her hand to me, but I still can't make an eye contact with her.

"You should look at me when I am talking to you" Becca leans over me, making me look at her. I am tense and nervous.

"Let's go! You are not staying here tonight, not after ignoring me the entire day" Becca moves back and again offers her hand for me to stand. She is not going to take no for an answer, so I grab her hand and stood up.

"We will be going now Tee. See you tomorrow" I gave goodbye hug to Tee and walked towards the main door with Becca.

"Wait!" Becca says and turns around to look at Tee. "All the best!" Becca gives a sarcastic smile to Tee and opens the door revealing an angry Irin waiting for us to leave so that she can scold Tee.

I mouthed sorry to Tee as Becca pulled me out with her and we left Tee's and Irin's apartment in Becca's car.

*

"Tell me now what you two are upto" Becca asks as she pulls beside the road.

"Let's go home first. It's late night now and Mr and Mrs Armstrong must be worrying for us."

"We need to talk first" Becca opens her seatbelt and turns towards me to look at me. I know that she is definitely reading my body language, it's very difficult to hide anything from her, she is a great lawyer.

"We will talk tomorrow morning" I looked at her with confidence.

"Tell me Freen what's going on before I start overthinking about something stupid" Becca replies looking on the road. I can't see her stressed, it hurts me when she talks like this.

"How dare you call my girlfriend stupid, she is one of the most courageous and intelligent women I know of" I put Becca's hair away from her face, making her look at me. I pull us in a hug, I can feel our heartbeats racing high because of this situation.

"Sometimes I feel that I will lose you" Becca whispers.

"Nothing can separate us my love".

"Nothing but time...." Becca replies.

"Time? What about time?"

"Time travel" Becca replies.

"You see my sweetheart.... Time travel is not real, so I will be here beside you until my last heartbeat" I kiss Becca on the forehead, I can feel her warm tears falling down.

"Let's exchange the seat first, you are not going to drive like this." Becca doesn't leave me, instead she climbs over me.

"We are not driving before you tell me the truth" Becca wipes her tears and looks at me coldly waiting for my response.

"Babe.... You know new year is coming in three weeks.... I.... I...."

"I what?" Becca holds my hand to calm me.

"I have to go to Bangkok next week to meet some investors interested in our business. So I have planned a two week trip for us to Bangkok. I am taking you there with me to celebrate the New year." I finally managed to confess.

"I don't want us to go to Thailand! Why Thailand out of all the places in the world?"

"Why not Thailand? What do you don't like about that place? Is it something related to your family?...... I think going there will reconnect you to your roots and bring us more closer." I kiss Becca on the cheeks.

"Can't Tee or Daniel go there?"

"They are busy with other things. Let's go there pleaseee....." I kissed Becca's cheeks repeatedly, she gave in finally after several cheek kisses and a long hug.

"My sweet girlfriend, I knew that you will eventually agree with me" I kissed her on the lips.

"It's all because I like spoiling you. But you are not allowed to leave my sight in Bangkok".

Me and Becca exchanged our seats and I drove us to home.